Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Dinner with Kunal Karan Kapoor <3 <3 <3 (Page 12)

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
@ monika :

here's the way to upload pictures in IF.

1. go to .

2. two tabs will appear - computer , web. select computer. this will allow you to select pictures stored in your PC.

3. select the folder in which the pics are kept.

4. select the pics. select open. you will have to repeat this (2-4) process each time you want to open a pic.

5. click upload. imgur will take some time to process before uploading the pics.

6. upload over , the pics will appear. on the right hand side, a number of links will appear. select " Direct Link ", copy it and paste it in IF between .

7. repeat it for the remaining pics. click post reply.

the pics will appear by itself in your post.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monica.kulkarnikkkap00rAdally

monica.kulkarni Groupbie
monica.kulkarni
monica.kulkarni

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
FINALLY..Pics are here:
The date of my life! Memories for lifetime. Heart Heart Heart 
This was after i tied him friendship band...we shook hands. And he said he will be my friend! My best pic ever...

This pic doesn't need a title :)

Kunal was showing me pics from his camera...He had an off, so he simply went to Taj Hotel...he clicked several pics of Gateway of India and the view from the window. One of them has been already posted on Kunal's official page.

Bday greeting card & Friendship band:

Inside of the greeting card:

Closer look of the friendship band i tied to Kunal..it had a metallic piece with "FRIEND" written on it. It was more of what we see in Mohan's hand. But it was looking nice n classy on Kunal's hand

My crazy for Kunal...This heart was not printed on the greeting. It is my blood.

T-Shirt i bought for Kunal, the band, greeting, and box of 'Ferrero Rocher' chocolates. Plus a bouquet.

All the stuff after packing...

Edited by monica.kulkarni - 10 August 2012 at 3:32pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Julplatblmadhuribablinisha-Deb-sonu-monuAdally

monica.kulkarni Groupbie
monica.kulkarni
monica.kulkarni

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_03

@ monika :

here's the way to upload pictures in IF.

1. go to .

2. two tabs will appear - computer , web. select computer. this will allow you to select pictures stored in your PC.

3. select the folder in which the pics are kept.

4. select the pics. select open. you will have to repeat this (2-4) process each time you want to open a pic.

5. click upload. imgur will take some time to process before uploading the pics.

6. upload over , the pics will appear. on the right hand side, a number of links will appear. select " Direct Link ", copy it and paste it in IF between .

7. repeat it for the remaining pics. click post reply.

the pics will appear by itself in your post.
FINALLY I could post the pics on IF...Check them..
Thank you for the details..
monica.kulkarni Groupbie
monica.kulkarni
monica.kulkarni

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JumanaLoveKunal

Yaar thank u so much for sharing and waiting for ur and Kkk pics, u r very lucky did u get kiss from him or u give kiss to himEmbarrassed

No-No...no kiss Cry Cry Cry ...but lots of hugs Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Embarrassed
sonu-monu IF-Sizzlerz
sonu-monu
sonu-monu

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reena4kunal

Originally posted by sonu-monu

aww lovly Pics dear you look great with KKK :DDD

Kahaan hai pics.?

hey open this link you can see her pic with kunalTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monica.kulkarni

sonu-monu IF-Sizzlerz
sonu-monu
sonu-monu

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
oh monica you posed here or deleted from there :P

you looking great dear with  KKK :D

hey he take your pic with his camera...?Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monica.kulkarni

monica.kulkarni Groupbie
monica.kulkarni
monica.kulkarni

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonu-monu

oh monica you posed here or deleted from there :P

you looking great dear with  KKK :D

hey he take your pic with his camera...?Day Dreaming

I deleted the pics from imgur n added them to IF through photo-bucket. I really had a tough time including the pics in IF. Actually its coz i dont know how to use IF LOL But thank u for liking them :)
Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

@ monika :

finally commenting on your write-up today although i had already read it before . so why didnt i comment before ?? coz, i needed time to compose myself and calm myself down before typing anything on this thread.. warna pata nahi kya likh baith ti, i was so much overwhelmed !!

back to your writeup, must admit that you write really really well Clap!! so much so that like all of us here, i too felt that i was there with you, on the spot with Kunal himself, watching you guys chatting merrily with each other. you gave us such a vivid description that we could actually visualize the entire meetingBig smile. your words gave us a much more and much needed insight into this wonderful person whom we all admire, love and respect from a distance.Big smile

about your own bitter experience in life, all i can say that everything in life happens for a reason, so whatever had happened with you had happened for a reason too. Maybe " he didn't deserve you or you are destined to get someone better in life ". And yes, some people DON'T deserve the extent of love and affection like you showered on him. They just find it " cool " to trample on your sentiments and leave you shattered. But why I'm saying all this ?? coz I know it from my own personal experiences, I know what being in depression means coz I have been in that state myself years back. No, not that my bf had left me, it was some so-called " friends " who meant my world to me back then. And unfortunately, they were my "childhood friends " too.  I didn't get suicidal like you, I'm too much a coward to do that and most importantly I loved life, so each and everyday I had to struggle with myself,  telling myself that " I will survive, I'll come out of this ". I couldn't share my feelings with anyone. And mind you I was in school then. And it's not easy to spend a friendless childhood.

So follow Kunal's advice and move on in life. Forget the past. Coz I have done that too. Like you, Kunal / Mohan helped me heal and recover too. Warna there was a phase in my life when I was a cynic at par with MB. Words like friendship and love were a joke for me. But today I believe that true friendship and true love does exist in this world' that selfless relationships still exist , that there are good people in this world who doesn't bond with you just to serve their own petty interest and then stab you in the back. Kunal has done that for me..he has brought my faith back. And so I fully understand what he means to you. Coz he means the same to me too. Be it Kunal or Mohan, I place him high up on a pedestalSmile. And I know, he will be there forever.Smile

Take care.Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shksanmonica.kulkarniqtinzcrazy87blmadhuriphulwasitammaJay_tapori

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index