Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Dinner with Kunal Karan Kapoor <3 <3 <3 (Page 10)

Reena4kunal Goldie
Reena4kunal
Reena4kunal

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Can anyone post the link of the fb page where all her pics are shared or someone pls take from there and post it here.thanks in advance

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monica.kulkarniJulplat

Julplat Groupbie
Julplat
Julplat

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

want to see pics tooUnhappy

couldn't find them on FB page(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monica.kulkarni

sonu-monu IF-Sizzlerz
sonu-monu
sonu-monu

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
aww dear thank  you so much for telling each& every words of ur amazing meeting with darling kunal <3

am reading & crying first sorry for ur lost sec am very touched to ur & kunal meeting how lovle person he is  i wanna meet too ..:P(

Thank u once again and Take Care n Keep Smiling Always<3

monica.kulkarni

sonu-monu IF-Sizzlerz
sonu-monu
sonu-monu

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
hey you posted pics on fb...?

monica.kulkarni

Payal15 Senior Member
Payal15
Payal15

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
congratulations on your meeting with kunal or more correctly i must say date with kunal
i read you long post but it didnt seem long to me coz as i was going through your post, i was able to imagine me in your place
must say very well written

i wanna say Thank You for conveying our good wishes, love, hugs and kisses to him
it made him realize how much we love him, love his work, and also how much we respect him

by sharing your personal experience with us u made us know so much about kunal as a person and not mohan

i felt reading your post "are main bhi to aise react karti agar aisa mere saath hota"Smile

thank u for letting us know kunal at such a personal level

i also thank u for sharing ur personal pics with us
with u i and i guess all kunal lovers have cherished ur dinner with kunal coz kahin na kahin humlog bhi uss dinner pe shamil the

P.s forgive me for my hindi coz i cannot speak hindi properly

monica.kulkarniMoner_Radio

monica.kulkarni Groupbie
monica.kulkarni
monica.kulkarni

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MohanMeghaLover

congratulations on your meeting with kunal or more correctly i must say date with kunal
i read you long post but it didnt seem long to me coz as i was going through your post, i was able to imagine me in your place

i wanna say Thank You for conveying our good wishes, love, hugs and kisses to him
it made him realize how much we love him, love his work, and also how much we respect him

by sharing your personal experience with us u made us know so much about kunal as a person and not mohan

i felt reading your post "are main bhi to aise react karti agar aisa mere saath hota"Smile

with u i and i guess all kunal lovers have cherished ur dinner with kunal coz kahin na kahin humlog bhi uss dinner pe shamil the

Thank u very much, glad u liked it. And most importantly, we dont need good hindi/english or any other language to talk about NBT. "We talk only language of NBT" Wink

pujashaw053Payal15

Payal15 Senior Member
Payal15
Payal15

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monica.kulkarni

Originally posted by MohanMeghaLover

Thank u very much, glad u liked it. And most importantly, we dont need good hindi/english or any other language to talk about NBT. "We talk only language of NBT" Wink

so true, we do speak the language of nbt

monica.kulkarni

veena456 IF-Dazzler
veena456
veena456

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
u r very very lucky monica...u can't forget the day u met kunal...

monica.kulkarni

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index