Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monica.kulkarni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank u everyone for liking this post and your good wishes for me. I am very happy to say that the most common feedback I got was that "Monica, we felt as if we meeting KKK in real." ...I am really glad that I could do it! Also happy that I could bring you more closer to our beloved KKK.

I only have one request. Please keep loving KKK more and more. Trust me, he is doing damn hard work for this show, shooting for several hours a day and hardly getting any off in a week/fortnight/month. Just ask yourself, would you work so hard in your respective jobs? Answer is no! It's tough man! So, we need more fans for him and NBT. Do like & share his official page, keep posting about him, do watch NBT on television to help increase the TRP and do everything you can to make KKK feel that he is being admired, loved and respected for what he is along with helping the show sustain and climb up the charts of TRP.

Reena4kunal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can anyone post the link of the fb page where all her pics are shared or someone pls take from there and post it here.thanks in advance
Julplat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

want to see pics tooπŸ˜”

couldn't find them on FB page(
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aww dear thank  you so much for telling each& every words of ur amazing meeting with darling kunal <3

am reading & crying first sorry for ur lost sec am very touched to ur & kunal meeting how lovle person he is  i wanna meet too ..:P(

Thank u once again and Take Care n Keep Smiling Always<3

sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey you posted pics on fb...?
Payal15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congratulations on your meeting with kunal or more correctly i must say date with kunal
i read you long post but it didnt seem long to me coz as i was going through your post, i was able to imagine me in your place
must say very well written

i wanna say Thank You for conveying our good wishes, love, hugs and kisses to him
it made him realize how much we love him, love his work, and also how much we respect him

by sharing your personal experience with us u made us know so much about kunal as a person and not mohan

i felt reading your post "are main bhi to aise react karti agar aisa mere saath hota"😊

thank u for letting us know kunal at such a personal level

i also thank u for sharing ur personal pics with us
with u i and i guess all kunal lovers have cherished ur dinner with kunal coz kahin na kahin humlog bhi uss dinner pe shamil the

P.s forgive me for my hindi coz i cannot speak hindi properly

Originally posted by: MohanMeghaLover

congratulations on your meeting with kunal or more correctly i must say date with kunal
i read you long post but it didnt seem long to me coz as i was going through your post, i was able to imagine me in your place
must say very well written

i wanna say Thank You for conveying our good wishes, love, hugs and kisses to him
it made him realize how much we love him, love his work, and also how much we respect him

by sharing your personal experience with us u made us know so much about kunal as a person and not mohan

i felt reading your post "are main bhi to aise react karti agar aisa mere saath hota"😊

thank u for letting us know kunal at such a personal level

i also thank u for sharing ur personal pics with us
with u i and i guess all kunal lovers have cherished ur dinner with kunal coz kahin na kahin humlog bhi uss dinner pe shamil the

P.s forgive me for my hindi coz i cannot speak hindi properly

Thank u very much, glad u liked it. And most importantly, we dont need good hindi/english or any other language to talk about NBT. "We talk only language of NBT" πŸ˜‰
Payal15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: monica.kulkarni

Thank u very much, glad u liked it. And most importantly, we dont need good hindi/english or any other language to talk about NBT. "We talk only language of NBT" πŸ˜‰

so true, we do speak the language of nbt
veena456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
u r very very lucky monica...u can't forget the day u met kunal...
Pics are visible on the main post..check 1st page. Edited by monica.kulkarni - 11 years ago