Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Monica Congrats.. Kunal has TWEETED ur Post on his official Handle on TWITTER

KUNAL KAPOOR ?@kunalkkapoor

Post by monica.kulkarni winner [Colors's Friendship Day Contest:) ] Admins 

qtinz thumbnail

Wow Wow Wow Monica...Congratulations once again! I feel so lucky to be reading your wonderful experience with Kunal Karan Kapoor which you have beautifully described here. Could imagine each & every moment you spent with him through your sentences. πŸ˜

It seems like Kunal is genuinely a very simple, kind, hardworking, understanding, fun loving & most importantly, a very down to earth person. He has a very interesting personality. All Thanks to you Monica, coz now we got to know Kunal a lot more better. πŸ€—

Though im a lil jealous, im yet a lot happy for you. It is said that whatever happens in one's life, happens for a reason (this is what I truly believe in...good or bad we have to accept everything & it happens for a reason which we will only get to know or realize later). β­οΈ

You have been really blessed to have met such a great personality & now you should also take his advice, which is "forget the past and move on in life".  Im really glad that a sweet person like you won this contest & got this wonderful opportunity to spend time with Kunal. Im sure you are gonna cherish these moments for life. πŸ˜Š

You are such a lucky girl Monica. Thank you so very much for sharing your wonderful experience & emotions with us in detail. Its really very sweet of you. Now eagerly waiting for yours & kunals interview from colors. πŸ˜ƒ

God Bless you dear & keep smiling alwayz! πŸ˜Š 

(now going to read your experience once again for the third time) πŸ˜‰

Edited by qtinz - 11 years ago
.Umsasl. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Congrats dear... looks like you had a great experience..😊 .loved the way you explained about your meeting with Kunal.Felt bad that he lost his mom so early in life. Kunal really is a very interesting person . Thanks for sharing this..πŸ˜ƒ
arijit.biswas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congrats Monica. Thanks for your beautiful journey with Kunal that you have shared with us. May God give you the strength to overcome all your difficulties. 
kkkap00r thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats Monica!!! ⭐️

It must have been a great experience!!!! Read your complete post. I was able to visualize your dinner date to great extent!!!

Thanks for sharing this wonderful experience!!! β­οΈπŸ‘
monica.kulkarni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
HELP NEEDED TO POST KUNAL AND MY PICS...I am pretty new to IF and dont know what is the best way to post pics..I tried copy-pasting the photo in a new "Post Reply" but it exceeds the size.  Edited by monica.kulkarni - 11 years ago
blmadhuri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Congrats Mounica..Ur really lucky girl..i am really vvveryyy  happy for u n this being the most memorabe moment for u to cherish forever πŸ€—.

I can not say how much i loved reading ur post.Loved how u poured ur heart out..Very well writtenπŸ˜ƒ

Really Very glad to know more abt Kunal n thank u for sharing ur whole xperience with us.Loved every bit of it..Aww now eagerly waiting for the Video n Pics..😍

Thank u once again and Take Care n Keep Smiling Always..God Bless U πŸ˜ƒ

swavai2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Monika, thanks for sharing your experience. You have written so beautifully.

res. 'll write liitle more later.
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jelous jelous jelous jelous Jelous jelous jelous jelous Jelous jelous jelous jelous Jelous jelous jelous jelous Jelous jelous jelous jelous Jelous jelous jelous jelous Jelous jelous jelous jelous Jelous jelous jelous jelous Jelous jelous jelous jelous Jelous jelous jelous jelous Jelous jelous jelous jelous Jelous jelous jelous jelous Jelous jelous jelous jelous Jelous jelous jelous jelous Jelous jelous jelous jelous Jelous jelous jelous jelous
-raiAasma- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
At first congrats dear..and thank u so much for sharing ur experience with us..wish and hope to meet kunal someday..!