Dinner with Kunal Karan Kapoor <3 <3 <3 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Gavie-Prabhleen

Omg!!! Moni, u sooo lucky re! I read complete post and it felt like I have met KKK through ur meeting. So thanx a lot for making me feel close to real KKK. Thanx a lottt darling. Enjoy. Take care.
I am glad 😊
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Aww Monica! πŸ€— I'm really out of words to read your thoughts! Through your write-up, I felt as if I'm witnessing it in reality! Really super glad to know him more and thanks to you for this! Also, truly happy for you from the core of my heart and I mean it! Actually I wanna give you a tight hug and thank ya for conveying our feelings to Kunal cause he needs to know how much he's loved by everyone! Anyways stay blessed and keep smiling! πŸ˜ƒ
I am glad u liked it...hugs...πŸ€—...And thank u again..tc..god bless 😊
awesome post monica..

btw don't show it to ur bf or future hubby...he'll be dead jealous of kkk.
OMG !! I read and re-read each word !! Lucky you !!!!!!!!!!!!
Wish you all the best and happy kunal dreams πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
congos dear...m a lil jealous...  N happy for u...

Main kab mere Kunal bhai se milunga...😳 😳
Originally posted by Reena4kunal

Edit Unreserved
  First of all tight hug to you for putting down aankho dekha haal..almost felt I MET Kunal.Had tears in my eyes reading ur reaction as he entered. Haha @ ur bhagwaan ke jaap descriptions?ok bhindi baingan bharta palak paneer lovely choicesπŸ˜† brilliant guy loved his joke on the secretπŸ˜† kaash main is tatoo ki syaahi hoti..too good monica! How did u know his t shirt size? God was in his best mood while making you.πŸ˜†
  But ur heart must have been so sad when he left😭...Went out to Inorbit mall, Vashi to buy something for Mohan. Why am I mentioning the name of the place? Because now that mall is blessed coz their gift items were going to reach Kunal. I love the way you have written this Monica.Yeh hugs badey deta haiπŸ˜† u lucky girl
Hey i am sorry that i brought tears in ur eyes. But i am glad that i could make u laugh. His T-shirt size, i dont know...i knew it somehow. Infact i knew that he would love black...and also the metallic friendship band. Well basically the things which i selected were nice n classy and it has to suit a dashing persona like Kunal. So yeah, my choice did wonders! πŸ˜ƒ ...I was sad when we left the hotel in different cars..but like i said, after few minutes of traveling, all of a sudden, his car passed by my car and he waved me bye from the window again! Bas bhagwaan ne mere nasib me likha tha yeh sab! :)
Originally posted by -Deb-

congos dear...m a lil jealous...  N happy for u...

Main kab mere Kunal bhai se milunga...😳 😳

Waqt aaney par vats..πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by monica.kulkarni

Hey i am sorry that i brought tears in ur eyes. But i am glad that i could make u laugh. His T-shirt size, i dont know...i knew it somehow. Infact i knew that he would love black...and also the metallic friendship band. Well basically the things which i selected were nice n classy and it has to suit a dashing persona like Kunal. So yeah, my choice did wonders! πŸ˜ƒ ...I was sad when we left the hotel in different cars..but like i said, after few minutes of traveling, all of a sudden, his car passed by my car and he waved me bye from the window again! Bas bhagwaan ne mere nasib me likha tha yeh sab! :)

What i meant tears in my eyes...matlab ..ur description of ur state was so touching..u write really well.. Waiting for ur interview vid on colours site😊
Oh btw did u give him my message about the dir he shld consider working with in films? and did he say he ever reads yahan ke IF posts about him ?
monica, congrats yaar...ur really lucky to meet KKK and spend time with him...and even u made me too feel  lucky...as after reading ur post, i think actually i have met him...u have explained each and everything...thanks a lot ...now i think i too know kunal a lot..and he is a wonderful person...and i hope u will have a great future...keep smiling and always think...ache logon ke saath hamesha acha hota hai...πŸ˜ƒ
More than the meeting I loved the way you had poured your heart out! Well written and I appreciate the way you are going to cherish this memory forever! Happy for you and its good that it was you! You had handled it quite well, I believe!
πŸ‘

I liked all the parts except for the one where you had gifted him a card with heart designed in your blood! OMG! Do ppl do that even now! It appears to me that you are a matured person! Hope you don't continue this for anyone ever!

Anyway, sliding that apart, I loved your experience and how you had felt about every single detail of the meeting! Again I'm happy for you! Keep enjoying more such experiences and keep writing!⭐️