India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Will Siddhi start working again

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Off and on we have seen that Siddhi has a lot of self respect and does not like to take any financial help from others. We now know that she will soon start living with Sulekha Diwan.

Will she get back to work? I feel she will...

And will Kunal come to know that she is out of jail and started working before the kids meet?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaDrivemecracy.Boss.-Hima-AnkitaKaranKarthiN90stuti123

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
dat would ne nice shweta ...

i was soo touched wen siddhi said in yesterdayz epi dat she will buy a gift for her son from the money she saved while working in jail...

so yes there is a big posibilty ..dat siddhii will start working again ...for her son nd herself ...

nd kunal i doubt ll know dat siddhi is out of jail..only wen their kids unite them  will this happen i guess

Edited by stuti123 - 08 August 2012 at 10:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaranKarthiN90HitchHiker_

.Boss. IF-Dazzler
.Boss.
.Boss.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
I would be happy if it goes that way.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaranKarthiN90HitchHiker_

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Yes Swetha, I think Siddhi will start working and something will happen because of which our beloved KC also starts looking for a job.. both meet at the interview in the same firm or even get jobs at the same place.. that would be nice!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldipika.Boss.MalarkodiparadigmAnkitaKaran

Malarkodi IF-Dazzler
Malarkodi
Malarkodi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

Yes Swetha, I think Siddhi will start working and something will happen because of which our beloved KC also starts looking for a job.. both meet at the interview in the same firm or even get jobs at the same place.. that would be nice!

that would be niceEmbarrassed but i think that wont happen again... in last court scene judge announced that siddhi was restricted from practicing lawConfused
.Boss. IF-Dazzler
.Boss.
.Boss.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malarkodi

Originally posted by hima2012

that would be niceEmbarrassed but i think that wont happen again... in last court scene judge announced that siddhi was restricted from practicing lawConfused
@blue: oh was it so? then m disappointed because it would've been a really good track. I really hope some miracle come our way and we get to see both of them working in the same law firm or maybe kunal assisting siddhi or vice versa

Edited by unusual - 09 August 2012 at 2:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Malarkodi

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
hi

i dont know what track they will show first, siddhi working or siddhi handling her kid. maybe she starts to work with ronit?

due to her jail record maybe she wont get work outside, unless surekha helps her to. 

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldipika.Boss.

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
For Siddhi I have a suggestion , Sulekha has money right so she can probably start a connect programme , like an initiative that help people released from jail settle back into the society.
I am sure that 10 minutes Sid spend waiting outside till Sulekha came would have been really bad!OuchOut of touch from the world for 9 years and no one in the world to give a damn about youCry!Ouch What would Siddhi have done if Sulekha did not come?Confused
There are many who aren't lucky like Sid ,so she could start an initiative to help those people.Also she may not be able to practise law but she could start a legal section that helps those jailed, file petitions, reappeal cases etc!!! What Sulekha did for her she should give back to the society!ClapClapClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldipika.Boss.-Hima--Rojaa-norzar

Go to top