India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

siddhi ll control her son now nd discipline him

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
hi , through the articles we already knew that both the brothers anand C and anand D will be totally opposite to each other...as expected sinal's second son is spoilt brat ...nnd a child with lots of attitude...dint like the way he behaved with siddhi ...nd even after sulekha told him the truth about she being his mummy ...he was still showing lots of attitude saying not to let siddhi touch him without his permissionDead...well cant blame him too ..as he has been brought up dat way only by sulekha...Ouchso its not his fault too...

so now i guess it ll be interesting to watch how siddhi controls her son ,disciplines him ..brings him on the right path ...Smilei do remember reading an article dat siddhi will be shocked to see her son behaving like this ...nd then she will donn the hat of a strict mother nd discpline her son nd inculcate some good values in him ...

nd in this process we will get to see some great bonding between the mother nd son ...i feel its a matter of only few days ..nd den we ll get to see an awesome bonding between the mother and sonSmile

btw anand D does have taken after his dad it seems...Wink...his khadus nd akdu behaviour reminded me instantly of kunal..his behaviour with siddhi during the pre confession days...
anand D is a lot like his dad ...

the only thing i feel bad abt is how much siddhi will have to struggle to get every single hapinness in her life...first she struglled hard to get her husband's love nd now same for her son too...
though wishing dat she doesnt have to struggle a lot for latter...

Edited by stuti123 - 08 August 2012 at 8:48pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aisharabicaDrivemecracy.Boss.paradigmAnkitaKaran-Hima-norzar

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

Because he has been brought up in a rich environment, he has turned into a snob! Slowly but steadily he will realise Siddhi's love for him and change his behaviour...

Certainly some sparks will fly when the brothers meet and all won't be rosy between them from day-1 till the time they realise the similarities between them

It would be a surprise to see Siddhi act like a strict mother. She is so soft normally. It would be interesting to see their chemistry (mom-son). Siddhi has suffered a lot and I want her to be happy  and comfortable now...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aish-Hima-stuti123

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Siddhi can easily change him by her sweet nature...but needn't to be strict...he needs love strictness will create somekind of hatred...siddhi may follow the same method which she followed to change his dad... I hate sulekha why she didn't tell siddhi about her son...what is the need to tell she is in abroad she has to speak up the truth atleast now...so its clear what kind of sankar she supposed to give anand Jr... Poor guy... Thank god now siddhi is there to take care of her son and his behaviour...

arabicaAnkitaKaranstuti123

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti123

hi , through the articles we already knew that both the brothers anand C and anand D will be totally opposite to each other...as expected sinal's second son is spoilt brat ...nnd a child with lots of attitude...dint like the way he behaved with siddhi ...nd even after sulekha told him the truth about she being his mummy ...he was still showing lots of attitude saying not to let siddhi touch him without his permissionDead...well cant blame him too ..as he has been brought up dat way only by sulekha...Ouchso its not his fault too...

so now i guess it ll be interesting to watch how siddhi controls her son ,disciplines him ..brings him on the right path ...Smilei do remember reading an article dat siddhi will be shocked to see her son behaving like this ...nd then she will donn the hat of a strict mother nd discpline her son nd inculcate some good values in him ...

nd in this process we will get to see some great bonding between the mother nd son ...i feel its a matter of only few days ..nd den we ll get to see an awesome bonding between the mother and sonSmile

btw anand D does have taken after his dad it seems...Wink...his khadus nd akdu behaviour reminded me instantly of kunal..his behaviour with siddhi during the pre confession days...
anand D is a lot like his dad ...

the only thing i feel bad abt is how much siddhi will have to struggle to get every single hapinness in her life...first she struglled hard to get her husband's love nd now same for her son too...
though wishing dat she doesnt have to struggle a lot for latter...

Agreed its sad that she has to struggle so much. But i am sure once Anand D starts loving her he'll love her crazily.. just like his dad.. i am sure he will be a complete mamma's boy aand will be super protective of her

I hope some day we get a scene where Anand D gives back to Veena when she is bad mouthing siddhi. maybe when the twins swap places 

Day Dreaming

MalarkodiAnkitaKaranstuti123

cooldipika Goldie
cooldipika
cooldipika

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
even i am looking forward to see dat happening ..siddhi for sure will be heart broken on seeing her son's behaviour towards her ..nd eventually she will win over his heart , win his love ...just like she did with kunal ...considering the younger child is a replica of his dad ...he will be a tough nut to crack ...but very soon ...we ll see an amazing bonding between mother son ...really waiting for dat ...

Edited by cooldipika - 09 August 2012 at 1:32am

arabicaMalarkodiAnkitaKaran

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Siddhi has this talent of getting people to like her especially the akdoo ones like Kunal and why can't she make her son love her. She has experience already with KunalWink I am sure pretty soon AD will love his mother more than anyone else in the world. He is a replica of Kunal so he is bound to fall in love with his mother!! She will teach him like she taught Kunal in the early days of their marriage.. strict sometimes, sweet sometimes and akdoo sometimes.. she will handle him!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishcooldipikaSilambuparadigmAnkitaKaran

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
hi

this is one track i am looking forward to.

and i am sure slowly but indeed AD will start to love siddhi

but i am wondering will AD think that ronit is his father????

norzar

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top