Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

bahu kabhi beti nehi banti

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

moonlitnight

IF-Dazzler

moonlitnight

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
It was shown that Mona-Suhasi relation is more mother-daughter than MIL-DIL. But now, she wants her back, because her son in repenting Dead
Classic example of "bahu kabhi beti nehi banti (or hoti? something like that)" Confused
so much for being "different" than usual MIL LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sreebhaAnkeeeeeic_2000tv123456sweet7863mirnalinirtmsaishrayswethasyam08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "bahu kabhi beti nehi banti" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fairylover

IF-Dazzler

fairylover

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
True... 

It's a common saying in hindi... "Ghutna hamesha pet ki taraf mudta hai"

I hope u understands this..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863aishray

4ever4love

IF-Dazzler

4ever4love

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
I am really disappointed in the MIL.  

I hope Mona's father-in-law finds out soon.  

Also Suhasi should ask herself, would she want her daughter to reunite with Vineet after all the pain and humiliation he caused her?  If no, then why Mona?

I have a bad feeling that between the MIL and Bulbul, Mona will end up going back to Pradeep BUT she will not be happy.  she will do it for the kids.

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
So true! MIL can love her DIL so much, but she will never become and never wil be the mother who gave birth.

The same for Mona children. If their parents decide to move on with other partners they can never replace the parents!

Suhasi is a typical mother who can't look beyond her own child's best interest. She is so selfish that she doesn't seem to realise how cruel her actions has been towards her grandchildren. Mona and Pradeep have to get together even if the kids get hurt in the process!

Edited by aishray - 09 August 2012 at 7:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.