India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arshi pattern

3raser Senior Member
3raser
3raser

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
I guess something bad is gonna happen. See every time Arshi are together, something bad happens. Every time Arshi finally begin to get close to each other something bad happens. That's the sole motto of this show, nah? "Mohobbat door jaane na de, nafrat paas aane na de". When Arnav was finally going to tell his feelings to Khushi he saw that dreadful scene and forcefully married her. Now when everything seemed too be going alright, Dadi comes in. So I think all the predictions about Khushi's parents linked to Arnav's mum's death are somewhat true. It may not really be a love affair but it is something. They are somehow related to Arnav's mom's death.
This is just my opinion. I have braced myself for something bad. If nothing goes wrong, no one will be more happy than all us IPKKNDians. But if anything goes wrong and not according to what we thought then I think we should just go with the flow. Because then it wouldn't justify the tagline of the show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterious_sKasu4lyfetvpal007

tvpal007 IF-Sizzlerz
tvpal007
tvpal007

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Well said.Clap
Sometimes I feel it's an irony that the female leads name is Khushi .
Seems like she is allowed to be feel anything other than happinessBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

3raserKasu4lyfeafsuu

Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Agree! But then i dont understand they cant just keep doing that! Keep bringing them close and within one episode tearing them apart and making them hate each other! Are they ever going to confess properly and get married! I mean they can do all this fighting after marriage too so then why always seperate them when they never even properly showed them together! I hope they surprise us this time too like they always do! and i hope its a good surprise! I cant bear to see arshi seperated or hating each other again! We need to see love and romance now!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

3rasertvpal007

3raser Senior Member
3raser
3raser

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvpal007

Well said.Clap
Sometimes I feel it's an irony that the female leads name is Khushi .
Seems like she is allowed to be feel anything other than happinessBig smile
Exactly! "Khushi"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

afsuutvpal007

3raser Senior Member
3raser
3raser

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kasu4lyfe

Agree! But then i dont understand they cant just keep doing that! Keep bringing them close and within one episode tearing them apart and making them hate each other! Are they ever going to confess properly and get married! I mean they can do all this fighting after marriage too so then why always seperate them when they never even properly showed them together! I hope they surprise us this time too like they always do! and i hope its a good surprise! I cant bear to see arshi seperated or hating each other again! We need to see love and romance now!
That is the whole point of this show. Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon? If they become one and happily accept that they are married, we can name their pyaar. If it goes on as it is going on now, I don't think Arshi will ever be able to properly behave like a married couple. By the way, watch out for the end of contract. 10 days were left they said? How many days are left now? Or has everyone forgotten about it because of dadi?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top