Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Mr Gary

Raadhni Goldie
Raadhni
Raadhni

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Who made Gary the crook the judge?
He has got no calibre to be in that post. Firstly he has attitude problem with Suraj or say Indians. He is a racist I would say.
It is not Suraj who should be asked to leave but the witch Maity should be expelled for her behaviour. She man-handled poor Brendon -- literally pushed him to the floor and how come Gary did not notice this or the organisers of the WTC . She had been using abusive language.
Come on Gary and the WTC organisers the audience is not blind. Maity has to be reprimanded and expelled.
Gary is the judge and should see that justice is done -- by shouting coward and stubborn at a contestant is just sheer childish. He has no respect to anyone's feelings, religion, culture or customs. Probably because he has no religion or culture of his own and is jealous of the extent and diversity of the Indian culture. 

arhi_12345 Groupbie
arhi_12345
arhi_12345

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with you
I mean, which judge can call a participant coward, stubborn, and whatever else he said
And Maithy just keeps saying to kick suraj out, her behaviour is worth getting disqualified
And gary is sooo annoying
All he does is exclaim in his irritating voice all day
This is WORLDS top cook but the class is so low that the judge can get away with saying anything?
Disgusted by gary and maithys behaviour
Glad the indian guy went against maithy
b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Mathie and Gary's behaviors are overdramatized...I do not think any contestant or judge would behave so rudely, that too in public.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima_Q

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

Mathie and Gary's behaviors are overdramatized...I do not think any contestant or judge would behave so rudely, that too in public.

I have to agree with you.  It was very unrealistic...especially considering that the entire thing was supposed to have been televised internationally..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index