The reason for Dadi's hatred.

pri_pri_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys after watching todays episode i thought of something.

Nani asked Dadi why she has this hatred towards Khushi well in my opinion i reckon Khushi reminds Dadi of her own daughter in law aka Arnav's mother hence why shes taking her frustration out on poor Khushi. Maybe Arnav's mother was as sweet and innocent like Khushi, and maybe Dadi caught a glimpse of Arnav's mother in Khushi? I dunno, maybe the predictions about Khushi's mother having an affair with Arnav's father could be correct but i think that track would be too obvious? But i hope the latter is not true because i dont want Arnav to push Khushi off the edge saying that i was thinking whether Khushi has the same fate as her mother in law in the sense that she has been through so much crap that she cant handle it anymore and she too wants to end her life but instead Arnav is there to save her?

Let me know what you guys reckon? =)Edited by pri_pri_24 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gopijimodi thumbnail
I really like your analysis.

I really hope Kushi is not pushed that edge where she has to take that drastic decision.
But for now happy with Arnav supporting kushi and their romance.
pri_pri_24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gopijimodi

I really like your analysis.

I really hope Kushi is not pushed that edge where she has to take that drastic decision.

But for now happy with Arnav supwporting kushi and their romance.

Yeah, Im full on liking their romance however we've already seen Khushi attempting to commit suicide once so i dont think they'll bring back that track? I reeeally hope Khushi isnt directly related to Arnav's past.. =( but i remember a spoiler about remarriage? Maybe Dadi is putting on an act? Rather shes angry with herself because she was awol from Anjali and Arnav's lives for sometime plus angry at the fact that Arnav got married without telling her and the family tradtions have not been implemented so she will only accept Khushi as the bahu of the family after the remarriage?

In the long run, i actually see Dadi and Khushi becoming good friends.
Durs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think before coming to RM dadi has met shyam, shyam may have told something ill about khushi that why dadi is behaving rudely with khushi
PiscineMolitor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Okay, first off, all these rumours of khushi's mom and arnav's dad are like, totally false..
That would just tarnish everyone's relationship, and moreover, wouldn't they probably recognise Garima, as she is khushi's mom's real sister?
And also about dadi hating her, I don't think khushi reminds her of arnav's mom, coz she has a lot of respect for her bahu, considering how she spoke about her in yesterday's episode..
If you really wanna know what the past is and the future track, read IP Redux analysis by doodleberry.
They are awesome and it may spoil the fun, but it's worth it..
Edited by rmipkknd - 11 years ago
kaira101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What if the whole khushi being related to arnav's past is just a misunderstanding. If the CV's do use the whole arnav's dad having a connection with Khushi's mom then what if they make it like this that it was a misunderstanding created by the chachaji to get all the wealth.

What if this time depsite everything Arnav decides to trust khushi blindly and not hold on to the past even if khushi decides to move away
PiscineMolitor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arhi101

What if the whole khushi being related to arnav's past is just a misunderstanding. If the CV's do use the whole arnav's dad having a connection with Khushi's mom then what if they make it like this that it was a misunderstanding created by the chachaji to get all the wealth.

What if this time depsite everything Arnav decides to trust khushi blindly and not hold on to the past even if khushi decides to move away

Read IPredux by doodleberry.
Forget arnavs dad and khushi's mom, that's not happening..
And khushi IS related to arnavs past.
pri_pri_24 thumbnail
Lets see what happens next week. Cant wait for the story to unfold...