Rab Se Sohna Isshq
Rab Se Sohna Isshq

KisMeT ConneCtiOn??

-Serene.Rose- IF-Sizzlerz
-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Hi guys.. I hope u are all doing great! Wassup?Smile

I watched yesterday's episode. It was good. I loved Sahiba's broken English.. The way she fought wid gori buddi was funny.LOL

The episode was a bit filmy too.. after all its Ekta's soap right?  I just found it filmy.. when Sahiba said her hands were all colored.. She forced Daljeet to open the door & then she accidentally leaves her hand prints on the wall.. and even kicks a packet of rice!Embarrassed

Symbolism?? I suddenly felt like.. OMG, was there any kismet Konnection between the duo? They keep bumping into each other.. they married accidentally & now even did the griha- Pravesh accidentally!

So Do Daljeet & Sahiba Share some unknown connection??

What do u guys think? Plz post ur views.. I'd be delighted to read them when I get back from collegeBig smile

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
sometimes u r right...another chance is CVs want we misundrstanding to see that scene, last Sahiba n Daljeet are together..
-Serene.Rose- IF-Sizzlerz
-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechus

sometimes u r right...another chance is CVs want we misundrstanding to see that scene, last Sahiba n Daljeet are together..

ya Rechus, CVs want to play around now.. anything can happen I know..LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index