India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan Ki Rishta Pakka

Poroma92 Senior Member
Poroma92
Poroma92

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone, I am extremely happy and over the top today. I was dying to see yesterday night's episode and finally just finished watching it. I love VirMan to the core. The entire episode was so well composed and shot. I loved every single moment of the episode. I loved the JeeMan rakhi scene, it was really heart warming and really made me emotional. I am an only child but am very close to my cousin sisters. That's why JeeMan's emotions touched my heart all the way. I loved the VirMan scene, I was just so happy after seeing my favourite couple after such a long time. The scene was so cute, the expressions and Manvi's dialogues were just so adorable. Their eye lock scene was also fabulous, I am really eager on seeing their romantic scene. I really hope we get a whole heap of those. I love VirMan to the core!

I loved the way Dadaji responded to Manvi, I am so glad that the entire family is so happy and how can they not be happy, after all it is VirMan. How can I forget Badi Beeji! She is such a sweet heart! I love her so much, she was always supportive of VirMan's true love. Her role is just amazing and I respect her deep down from my heart. I also loved Vanshika's dialogues in the episode, she is a great person and I am so glad that she is happy and supporting VirMan's relationship. I loved the fact that both Virat and Manvi were so shy when Badi Beeji asked them if they accept this relationship. I am just dying to watch the Roka and Engagement sequence. I loved Jeevika's expressions as well, she was great! I am really proud that she is supporting VirMan now, although it did take her a while to realise, but as long as she is performing her responsibility now.

Cannot wait till the upcoming epsiodes! The waiting period kills me each day, but I manage to keep myself alive, as I will get to see the epic VirMan each day. VirMan just make my day!

Sorry if anyone disagrees, this is just my opinion!

Love VirMan forever!

Poroma.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nai1311_yspxoxsusanxoxpreetipc

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top