Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

monas clothes!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pia24

Groupbie

pia24

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
she looks pretty good in modern dresses, but i hope she wears NICE saris, like the ones she used to wear in jassi jassi koi nahi!Mona Singh

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

naniAnkeeeee..Umna..agniiameetasingh4blyton

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "monas clothes!" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fairylover

IF-Dazzler

fairylover

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
I too hope so..

Mona is pretty... but her clothes in this show r nt tht pretty... may be to give her look of a mom.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishray

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
I was as surprised as Vineet when I saw Mona in a western attire. Her confidence went from zero to 10!

I would love to see Mona get rid of those housewife clothes. Nothing wrong with them, but it is time for a change!

Edited by aishray - 09 August 2012 at 7:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton..Serendipity..

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Yeah I SO remember the designer saris she wore in JJKN after the makeover with those sexy halter-neck blouses Wink...she hasn't worn too many of them after the show, even as an anchor. Hope this time she foes oblige us. Would also love to see her in power-dressing like business suits.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pia24aishray..Serendipity..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.