Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: bs_si

Like everyone I liked last night's episode too. But there were a few points that crossed my mind. So thought to share with you all in a light hearted way. This post is dedicated to all my Redux friends πŸ€— I love you all β€οΈ

Ghor Kaliyug!!! Public holding of hands!!!!😲 Where is my gangajal???

NK: I'm a ballboyπŸ˜†...Shaz ki bachiii😑 πŸ€£

Payal: Akash never holds my hand like that...even in private πŸ˜”

Nani: Girl...why you being a meanie to Khushi

Dadi: You know why ...GH is still busy with Kinjal Baniyaan and others. When I get the script I'll let you know. And remember TRP, we have to reveal everything slowly for the steady climb.

I'm Arnav Singh Raizada and I have an infinite loop flashback syndrome...of the same scene. OK I'm Ready, Roll the tape...😳

Me: Errmmm...I don't really know what he was thinking...But do love a brooding ASR near the poolside so...😳

Me: I don't wanna elaborate what he was thinking here...but look at my poor baby..so sad...someone give him a hug...well, Khushi got there first

Huh!!! Why is my wife ogling me while I sleep...I thought that was my job? 

I am Manorama Raizada...Go green!!! And did I just see Om Prakash after 7 months?  Where did he come from? Let me do some inbestigation...activating Bond mami πŸ˜Ž

Me: My eyes!!!! My poor eyes!!!! Maroon, magenta and Pastel with shiny bits attached and Velvet!!!! 🀒*Trin rushes to wash out her eyes* Still not helping πŸ˜•

Oh Praise the lord (Oops for a second there I forgot that I'm an atheist)...I mean praise the CVs, there's one less catfight I have to worry about!!!

Me: The only purpose of this picture is for drooling..I don't know what Arnie was thinking and I don't really care. The baby blue shirt is back😍

Payal:  Dadi Dadi...I actually used my brain and did something of my own accord...aren't you proud of me???

Nani: *pats head*...ummm sure honey sure...very proud.

Me:  You've got some firing to do PH...firstly Khushi's stylist and secondly your wig supplier. I mean seriously, even my bachpan ki constnstant companion putla "Selina" had 10 times better hair than Anji BD wig.

And here I thought my life was getting stress free...nope...no such luck. Someone took Snakewa's name 😑 

Me: And Akash comes to the rescue...Bushy, this is for you πŸ˜³ Akash in baby pink

Sathu...I was so proud of you at this moment...do you have any idea how awesome you are?⭐️

Me: *Humming* Double double, Toil and trouble

Fire burn and cauldron bubble

Something wicked this way comes!!! πŸ˜ˆ

Khushi: Buriya yaha bhi ageyii? Why does it always have to be me? 

Arnav: Yeh lo...another catfight. Why does it always have to be me to break up the fights?

Khushi: Hey Devi Maiyya..thank you for sending Arnav Ji (Yet again) for my rescue.

Payal: Akash never talks about me like that.πŸ˜”

HP: Thank God, better Khushi bhabi than me...I can only take so much. And this buriya looks scary.

Me: Who the hell is that guy in top right hand corner just standing there???πŸ˜• Was Arshad sleeping during shooting?

To finish off...just another hottie alert.😍

EVIL on IPKKND set pe...ROFL Again TRIN have i told u lately i LOVED ur post...πŸ‘πŸΌ
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mommamia

Trin Trin ki bacchi.. Kya badiya post tha.. Dil garden garden hui gava!!! More please..

Thanks Sandy...looks like I'm taking more interest in random things now πŸ˜†
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Trin.. Awesome post dear.. πŸ€—
trintring thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyya6

EVIL on IPKKND set pe...🀣 Again TRIN have i told u lately i LOVED ur post...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks Riyya...knoew you will like it πŸ˜†
huntinchild thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HOLY!!!! πŸ˜† Extremely to the point...Awesome post dear. 
trintring thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheAlk

Ignored BD's bad wigπŸ˜†...Had eyes only for the Man in BlueπŸ˜‰πŸ˜

Ignored Payal's constipated look.πŸ˜†...Had eyes only for the Man in BlueπŸ˜‰πŸ˜
Ignored the guy on the stairs who had moved back after Dadi's stop sign.πŸ˜†...Had eyes only for the Man in Blue😍❀️

You've definitely got your priorities sorted πŸ˜†

He did look good Day Dreaming
trintring thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zuzana

Trin that was hilarious!🀣

Looks like the kinjal baniyan has a long standing effect on you!πŸ˜†

Kushis dress🀒

Anji's BD wig..Gosh what a horror that was!😑

Hottie was hot hot in baby blue!😍

Thanks Zu

About Kinjal Baniyaan..."Chahkar bhi main usse bhul nehi sakti"
trintring thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cheena007

🀣 too good ,,❀️ your fun post ..

Me:  You've got some firing to do PH...firstly Khushi's stylist and secondly your wig supplier. I mean seriously, even my bachpan ki constnstant companion putla "Selina" had 10 times better hair than Anji BD wig.

Khusi is worst dressed lead in TV πŸ˜‘

Brilliant post Trin ..

Thanks Sugar darling...seriously they have to do something about Khushi's dresses
trintring thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

trin trin..

what a post!!

awesome

totally loved it

Thanks APπŸ€—
trintring thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jhalak29

BRILLIANT TRINWAπŸ€—

This is it,,, u nailed it🀣

Thanks Jhals πŸ€— Its because of you wnderful friends I'm tempted to post these things...if it makes you smile, makes my dayπŸ˜ƒ