India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What Were They (and me) Thinking?

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Like everyone I liked last night's episode too. But there were a few points that crossed my mind. So thought to share with you all in a light hearted way. This post is dedicated to all my Redux friends Hug I love you all Heart

Ghor Kaliyug!!! Public holding of hands!!!!Shocked Where is my gangajal???

NK: I'm a ballboyLOL...Shaz ki bachiiiAngry ROFL

Payal: Akash never holds my hand like that...even in private Unhappy

Nani: Girl...why you being a meanie to Khushi

Dadi: You know why ...GH is still busy with Kinjal Baniyaan and others. When I get the script I'll let you know. And remember TRP, we have to reveal everything slowly for the steady climb.

I'm Arnav Singh Raizada and I have an infinite loop flashback syndrome...of the same scene. OK I'm Ready, Roll the tape...Stern Smile

Me: Errmmm...I don't really know what he was thinking...But do love a brooding ASR near the poolside so...Embarrassed

Me: I don't wanna elaborate what he was thinking here...but look at my poor baby..so sadOuch...someone give him a hug...well, Khushi got there first

Huh!!! Why is my wife ogling me while I sleep...I thought that was my job? 

I am Manorama Raizada...Go green!!! And did I just see Om Prakash after 7 months?  Where did he come from? Let me do some inbestigation...activating Bond mami Cool

Me: My eyes!!!! My poor eyes!!!! Maroon, magenta and Pastel with shiny bits attached and Velvet!!!! Dead*Trin rushes to wash out her eyes* Still not helping Confused

Oh Praise the lord (Oops for a second there I forgot that I'm an atheist)...I mean praise the CVs, there's one less catfight I have to worry about!!!

Me: The only purpose of this picture is for drooling..I don't know what Arnie was thinking and I don't really care. The baby blue shirt is backDay Dreaming

Payal:  Dadi Dadi...I actually used my brain and did something of my own accord...aren't you proud of me???

Nani: *pats head*...ummm sure honey sure...very proud.

Me:  You've got some firing to do PH...firstly Khushi's stylist and secondly your wig supplier. I mean seriously, even my bachpan ki constnstant companion putla "Selina" had 10 times better hair than Anji BD wig.

And here I thought my life was getting stress free...nope...no such luck. Someone took Snakewa's name Angry 

Me: And Akash comes to the rescue...Bushy, this is for you Embarrassed Akash in baby pink

Sathu...I was so proud of you at this moment...do you have any idea how awesome you are?Star

Me: *Humming* Double double, Toil and trouble

Fire burn and cauldron bubble

Something wicked this way comes!!! Evil Smile

Khushi: Buriya yaha bhi ageyii? Why does it always have to be me? D'oh

Arnav: Yeh lo...another catfight. Why does it always have to be me to break up the fights?

Khushi: Hey Devi Maiyya..thank you for sending Arnav Ji (Yet again) for my rescue.

Payal: Akash never talks about me like that.Unhappy

HP: Thank God, better Khushi bhabi than me...I can only take so much. And this buriya looks scary.

Me: Who the hell is that guy in top right hand corner just standing there???Confused Was Arshad sleeping during shooting?

To finish off...just another hottie alert.Day Dreaming

Edited by bs_si - 08 August 2012 at 7:49pm

The following 112 member(s) liked the above post:

auntiejimkappeaceloversrenchasuhanamausamsangeeta230811pdj_71jasminsandrilanishika_24Jeevitha.PJordinRvicsjayashreesbsstar303julieariwalaguryaxyzsantazeefan 1shalinikanaguMayaraaSobtiUnfinishedSumaiya27Suchita2012maliArchu613raserfatprincesssnehashetty34shabi8dimishraserendipity235huntinchildyogifaludorindakateKavita1000ArshiAnalystMeena1428AtyayArshi143poonam.gupta12shona-liarshiipkkndrvarierjennadcagirlcrazyaddictionak_maggipriyankaaanishetty01Cheena007starplus31saavan_loverParamjitzobsheharchie_79pinksslaap-Rimsha-sizzlesshivikrocksZoyafanNina90.Sia.aditi07fly_dogsneaky-ajshagun05jessjazzarshiipkkndluvZarahatkeCetroniaBornToShipArShiJhalak29Chani123Arshig8sharmibalan..mrinalini..arshi_karishrini_katsmitarwin7zaniaxshowstruck1yyy2krish3namedxsunshine99JRiaanurao.66anjani-paglianjaani07OmaRamdassmommamia-Garima-coolgal270Imzi_disha_laddoo598pixiegirlArhimaniacInfofanNewbiesoapfanChitraFincandescentMrDarcyfanadithyansusan7RJXXsonia_1Arshi.Sugi.IPKLoquacious_Aashsweetdesireriyya6tanthya

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Too Good...Trin...ROFL...ROFLROFLROFL..Superb...

Edited by sharmibalan - 08 August 2012 at 8:30pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamdorindakatepriyankaaArshig8namedxtrintringJhalak29RJXX

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
ROFL

trin trin Hug

brilliant LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamCheena007trintringJhalak29sharmibalanArshig8JRianamedx

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhimaniac

ROFL

trin trin Hug

brilliant LOL

oh thanks Bushy...I know it was a serious epi relatively, but I just found so many things so had to post it LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamdorindakateCheena007Jhalak29sharmibalanArhimaniac

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

Too Good...Trin...

Thanks hun Smile
Arnavdewaani Senior Member
Arnavdewaani
Arnavdewaani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
I am still laughing...and I finished reading 2 mins back.
hotttie is blazing...well waht else is new
but ur compilation was so amusing...not tickle type... but really humorous. hoping we get more

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamdorindakateCheena007trintring

ipkknd_hazel IF-Dazzler
ipkknd_hazel
ipkknd_hazel

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
very amusing... ROFL
laughed my head off at the payash parts1 aww poor payal! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatetrintring

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavdeewani

I am still laughing...and I finished reading 2 mins back.
hotttie is blazing...well waht else is new
but ur compilation was so amusing...not tickle type... but really humorous. hoping we get more

Thanks a lot Hug...don't know if I'll do more. today for some reason felt like doing one... one of those days I think. And you're right about hotty, finally looking like ASR Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamdorindakateanuprikaArnavdewaaniCheena007sharmibalan

Go to top