Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

The tables are turned (Page 2)

xodramalover IF-Sizzlerz
xodramalover
xodramalover

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elanpremi

Well I think it is quite normal in saas-bahu relation. once u r on the right track u can click with ur saas but of course comparing bahus will bring disaster in the family if the bahus don't know how to take it as a advice by the elders. sometimes u just have to put up with ur saas so that u would not hurt the mother of ur beloved husband. Guys, this is just my thought..

I hope this is not a typical saas-bahu relationship in real life. If it is then I think your opinion is correct and that the bahu should put up with the saas to keep the peace in the household.

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
But I dont think its good to compare DIL's of one family...This may create differences among Aarti and Paridhi...Hope Gayatri doesn't make any kind of useless stuff !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xodramalover

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged

agree,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xodramalover

xodramalover IF-Sizzlerz
xodramalover
xodramalover

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cssudha

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">But I dont think its good to compare DIL's of one family...This may create differences among Aarti and Paridhi...Hope Gayatri doesn't make any kind of useless stuff !!
</font>

I know! I hope Gayatri stops comparing her bahus.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index