The tables are turned

Posted: 11 years ago
First Aarti was on Gayatri's bad side, always getting complaints from her and Gayatri wishing Aarti was more like Pari. Now it is the opposite.
not everyday is a good day and which brings luck.
initially it was Pari days now it is Arti good days.
Yeah but it is not healthy to compare to people ... Every one have their qualities

Comparing only bring difrences
Well I think it is quite normal in saas-bahu relation. once u r on the right track u can click with ur saas but of course comparing bahus will bring disaster in the family if the bahus don't know how to take it as a advice by the elders. sometimes u just have to put up with ur saas so that u would not hurt the mother of ur beloved husband. Guys, this is just my thought..
Both d-i-l r different... y she keep comparing... Neither arti ws wrong nor Pari..
today arti is in G3 good books.. but tomorrow if she does something against her wishes she will again be tagged useless bahu

G3 does not think from her mind and get influenced very easily with others
Originally posted by IshaMish

today arti is in G3 good books.. but tomorrow if she does something against her wishes she will again be tagged useless bahu

G3 does not think from her mind and get influenced very easily with others

I agree. I hope Gayatri stops being influenced by others like Bua.
Originally posted by tellyme

Yeah but it is not healthy to compare to people ... Every one have their qualities

Comparing only bring difrences

Totally! I wish Gayatri thought of that.
Originally posted by elanpremi

Well I think it is quite normal in saas-bahu relation. once u r on the right track u can click with ur saas but of course comparing bahus will bring disaster in the family if the bahus don't know how to take it as a advice by the elders. sometimes u just have to put up with ur saas so that u would not hurt the mother of ur beloved husband. Guys, this is just my thought..

I hope this is not a typical saas-bahu relationship in real life. If it is then I think your opinion is correct and that the bahu should put up with the saas to keep the peace in the household.
But I dont think its good to compare DIL's of one family...This may create differences among Aarti and Paridhi...Hope Gayatri doesn't make any kind of useless stuff !!