Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Future of Rajat's Character (Page 2)

Xx..Anjali..xX IF-Dazzler
Xx..Anjali..xX
Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CoolPink

Rajat's character can take the following twists:

1. He will silently love Priya even after knowing who she is married to. He may wish for her well being. They might be friends but Ayesha may make Ram think something else of their friendship. So the track of jealousy and doubting will start.

2. He gets hurt after Ram and Priya reunite. Moreover the one who made him force to love Pooja ends up being with her will make him feel worse. So he turns negative and joins hands with Ayesha to win Priya and take her out of Ram's life.

3. He might be here till Ram and Priya reunite. Priya may say yes to marry him to move on in life thinking that Ram is happy with Ayesha. So in the middle of the preparations Ram and Priya meet. Priya pretends to be happy with Rajat. Ram is adamant on making her admit that she still loves him. Rajat plays nothing but a sidekick to Ram and Priya's story. Later when he gets to know about Priya he asks her to leave for Ram. And his character ends.

But I think there are chances that he may negative as BALH needs a negative character. Don't think Ayesha can pull it off well. But Rajat will make a goodvillain, the crazy obsessive lover. Though I don't want him to go negative, can't deny Ekta's crazy plans and predictable story.

I wish Ekta has introduces a look alike of Priya, maybe her twin separated at birth. Then we can have a Rajat Pooja love story that no one will mind.
good analysis

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CoolPink

Mysterious.Lady Senior Member
Mysterious.Lady
Mysterious.Lady

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
I think firstly he will be heartbroken...but later he will help raya unite cuz he said that he felt lighter after helping priya..so he may help to unite raya..
I don't think he will harm peehu because he has kept his ex-girlfriend's children safe till now..so he may turn an angel for raya..

Edited by Mysterious.Lady - 09 August 2012 at 2:59am

leo4ever

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
at mysterious lady yeah i like ur prediction the best!! we have ayesha already a villian no more extras neededClapClap
ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mysterious.Lady

I think firstly he will be heartbroken...but later he will help raya unite cuz he said that he felt lighter after helping priya..so he may help to unite raya..
I don't think he will harm peehu because he has kept his ex-girlfriend's children safe till now..so he may turn an angel for raya..

Gr8!!

Hope Ekta listens this!!

Mysterious.Lady

Go to top