Future of Rajat's Character

gnshah thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am about to write some scenarios which could be the future of Rajat's Character

I think gruadually he will fall i love with Priya(Pooja) . and Priya (Pooja) will agree to marry him for the sake of KADY and PEEHU as they will force her to marry Rajat. and that's when Ram and Priya will meet and Rajat will find out about them

1. Once Ram and Priya meet and Rajat finds about about them. he could turn negative right away  and we could have a strong negative character in BALH

2. Once Ram and Priya meet and Rajat finds out about them, he will think tha Priya is a cheat( don't get me wrong, it's not me. I love Priya's character.  but he could think that as she didn't tell him her real and and also hid that she is a fugutive). he will dumb her and move on. and will be heart broken first and then gradually he will turn negative and try tu ruin Priya's life

3, and last once he finds out about Ram and Priya, he will be nice enough to allow priya to get back to ram. and he will move on in life. this could bring an end to his character in BALH.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
If I know Ekta and the BT creatives, Rajat has "villian" written all over his character. But it could be interesting, the Kapoors with a O (Ram, Priya and Pihu) battling the Kapur with a U...an interesting track with the Kapoor family together!!
CoolPink thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rajat's character can take the following twists:

1. He will silently love Priya even after knowing who she is married to. He may wish for her well being. They might be friends but Ayesha may make Ram think something else of their friendship. So the track of jealousy and doubting will start. 

2. He gets hurt after Ram and Priya reunite. Moreover the one who made him force to love Pooja ends up being with her will make him feel worse. So he turns negative and joins hands with Ayesha to win Priya and take her out of Ram's life. 

3. He might be here till Ram and Priya reunite. Priya may say yes to marry him to move on in life thinking that Ram is happy with Ayesha. So in the middle of the preparations Ram and Priya meet. Priya pretends to be happy with Rajat. Ram is adamant on making her admit that she still loves him. Rajat plays nothing but a sidekick to Ram and Priya's story. Later when he gets to know about Priya he asks her to leave for Ram. And his character ends. 

But I think there are chances that he may negative as BALH needs a negative character. Don't think Ayesha can pull it off well. But Rajat will make a good villain, the crazy obsessive lover. Though I don't want him to go negative, can't deny Ekta's crazy plans and predictable story. 

I wish Ekta has introduces a look alike of Priya, maybe her twin separated at birth. Then we can have a Rajat Pooja love story that no one will mind. 
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: CoolPink

1. He will silently love Priya even after knowing who she is married to. He may wish for her well being. They might be friends but Ayesha may make Ram think something else of their friendship. So the track of jealousy and doubting will start. 

2. He gets hurt after Ram and Priya reunite. Moreover the one who made him force to love Pooja ends up being with her will make him feel worse. So he turns negative and joins hands with Ayesha to win Priya and take her out of Ram's life. 

3. He might be here till Ram and Priya reunite. Priya may say yes to marry him to move on in life thinking that Ram is happy with Ayesha. So in the middle of the preparations Ram and Priya meet. Priya pretends to be happy with Rajat. Ram is adamant on making her admit that she still loves him. Rajat plays nothing but a sidekick to Ram and Priya's story. Later when he gets to know about Priya he asks her to leave for Ram. And his character ends. 

But I think there are chances that he may negative as BALH needs a negative character. Don't think Ayesha can pull it off well. But Rajat will make a good villain, the crazy obsessive lover. Though I don't want him to go negative, can't deny Ekta's crazy plans and predictable story. 

I wish Ekta has introduces a look alike of Priya, maybe her twin separated at birth. Then we can have a Rajat Pooja love story that no one will mind. 

IF rajat turns negative my only fear he may harm PEEHU vch i deffo dont want it to happen

n regarding priya's hamshakal no need yar then it will be rubbish suddenly kahan se uthake leke ayenge its better rajat shud end up with apeksha 
jainneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
priya 's twin eww no way what a stupid story i suggest bye to his character
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
why all the focus on rajat man? he is not the lead!! yes he will fall in love but the day priya and rajat marry that will be the end of the post leap success, the ONLY reason it is faring well is coz we expect raya soon and like ram pihu interaction as well as priya ra mhits n misses, and now tou priya will never never ever marry rajat knwong that ram is his close frined so she will definately try to keep hiddne form him,!
yes sameer is slowly improiving but from whati  have heard his role will be of a lighthearted natiure and maybe  at mosthe can tam up with ayesha but i doubt he will do so to ram he knws all abt his love for rpiya!!
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
For me it is only Ram and Priya no Priya and Rajat, I can not even think about it, Also I feel Rajat turning negative is so ridiculous, not realistic at all, what;s the point, if the person you love is your best friend's wife, what's her fault, and what's the point of his love, in reality, He should just let her go.So him being negative is really terrible track, we do not need another negative character, his character could be like Vinod Khanna in Chandani, He will get raya together, that is more natural and realistic.
Anyway but with Ekta we know that is not going to happen, if she can get Ram marry this B**** then why not Rajat negative.. I am 100% sure she will completely ruin the whole story.
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Most likely 2nd option... He will turn -ve and take revenge on priya..😊
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: CoolPink

But I think there are chances that he may negative as BALH needs a negative character. Don't think Ayesha can pull it off well. But Rajat will make a goodvillain, the crazy obsessive lover. Though I don't want him to go negative, can't deny Ekta's crazy plans and predictable story.

good analysis
Mysterious.Lady thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think firstly he will be heartbroken...but later he will help raya unite cuz he said that he felt lighter after helping priya..so he may help to unite raya..
I don't think he will harm peehu because he has kept his ex-girlfriend's children safe till now..so he may turn an angel for raya..

Edited by Mysterious.Lady - 11 years ago