Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Rishi-Neetu-accepts-katrina-as-ranbir's-girlfriend (Page 5)

lentils IF-Dazzler
lentils
lentils

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Burcidi

Originally posted by don12

Originally posted by ashna26

Lol don't believe this.. why all this relationships rumors aways come when a movie is coming of Ranbir and Katrina. Lol I think Salman is still with Katrina. Otherwise why he still hasn't a new girlfriend... All PR, so people don't ask Katrina when will you marry Salman etc...
Lol don't think Rish and Neetu will accept Katrina with   po*no background. At least her sister has done it!

I agree. As soon as Salman-Katrina being together heats up there is always a Ranbir angle to the story.

If every reporter in Mumbai saw Katrina Kaif's car at Krishna Raj why not take a snap??? Paparazzi are always willing to take snaps why not when Ranbir-Kat are having a night out. If they see them they should take a snap of the couple. If they went out you can take a snap of them since it is a public space.

Katrina Kaif has a PR manager and i am sure they spread these rumors.

but wasn't there a snap of an Audi in front of his house and Ranbir also there. Was that an old pic that was used?

here...this pic

don12 Goldie
don12
don12

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ashna26

Lol don't believe this.. why all this relationships rumors aways come when a movie is coming of Ranbir and Katrina. Lol I think Salman is still with Katrina. Otherwise why he still hasn't a new girlfriend... All PR, so people don't ask Katrina when will you marry Salman etc...
Lol don't think Rish and Neetu will accept Katrina with   po*no background. At least her sister has done it!

I agree. As soon as Salman-Katrina being together heats up there is always a Ranbir angle to the story.

If every reporter in Mumbai saw Katrina Kaif's car at Krishna Raj why not take a snap??? Paparazzi are always willing to take snaps why not when Ranbir-Kat are having a night out. If they see them they should take a snap of the couple. If they went out you can take a snap of them since it is a public space.

Katrina Kaif has a PR manager and i am sure they spread these rumors.

but wasn't there a snap of an Audi in front of his house and Ranbir also there. Was that an old pic that was used?

here...this pic

This not Katrina Kaif car unless she changed it recently. She has an Audi SUV. Even the number looks weird..8000. I read somewhere her car number was 8822 and new car number was 2882 something like that.

I am not sure how i can post images but have a look at the driver at Salman Khan's EID celebration

http://www.bollysite.com/bollywood-parties-events/salman-khan-eid-celebration/katrina-kaif-at-salman-khan-eid-celabration.JPG.php

Edited by don12 - 09 August 2012 at 6:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bambogli

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eraser

Originally posted by eraser

They might accept her as Ranbir's f**k buddy but definitely not as his girlfriend or wife. With all that shady po*no background that Katrina has, Neetu will make sure she stays far away from Ranbir's mandap. 

you never know.

If they felt that way, wouldn't Neetu tell him to kick Kat out of his life too...if he listens to everything his mom says? What's the need to spend time with her? And that too when Ranbir isn't there?

Why would Neetu have a problem with him having one-night stands with pretty girls? The more, the merrier. But there are girls you bed, and there are girls you wed. Katrina happens to fall in the former category. and there is no way Neetu would allow Deepika to marry Ranbir either because a) She's dark skinned (rumours have it that Neetu wants a fair skinned, rich, upper class society girl for him) and b) She's an independent girl who wont take shit from Ranbir. Like when Ranbir cheated with Katrina, Deepika cheated with Farhan LOL. So yeah, even with my parents, they are very specific about whom I get married to but dont care much about whom I'm casually involved with. 

i dont think with guys its ever a problem, She must be happy her boy is such a stud (i bet she would be LOL) but yeah marriage and sex does not always have a correlation, in his case for sure not. When he has to get married she would show her true colors and find one for him as of now it does not effect either him or his family.

and deepika cheated with farhan? Shocked i thought there was this another sidharnt something guy!Confused
bambogli IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786TheRager

bambogli IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

don12TheRager

New_nova IF-Rockerz
New_nova
New_nova

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged

I hope they accept kartina as Bahu too. Unlike deepika they only allowed their son to have fun with her but not as Bahu.

lentils IF-Dazzler
lentils
lentils

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bambogli

This not Katrina Kaif car unless she changed it recently. She has an Audi SUV. Even the number looks weird..8000. I read somewhere her car number was 8822 and new car number was 2882 something like that.

I am not sure how i can post images but have a look at the driver at Salman Khan's EID celebration

http://www.bollysite.com/bollywood-parties-events/salman-khan-eid-celebration/katrina-kaif-at-salman-khan-eid-celabration.JPG.php

Uh-huh! So Ranbir is cooking up all the rumors to get some publicity that his Barfi! failed to get.  Ermm

God, what a dirty car 

If my memory hasn't failed me, didn't Ranbir say Katrina was "cold in bed."

Why would he keep taking her to bed then?

It does seem like this is all Ranbir's PR

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

don12bambogli_Sano_

Go to top