Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Rishi-Neetu-accepts-katrina-as-ranbir's-girlfriend (Page 4)

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Lol don't believe this.. why all this relationships rumors aways come when a movie is coming of Ranbir and Katrina. Lol I think Salman is still with Katrina. Otherwise why he still hasn't a new girlfriend... All PR, so people don't ask Katrina when will you marry Salman etc...
Lol don't think Rish and Neetu will accept Katrina with   po*no background. At least her sister has done it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

don12wat_up

_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged

arey zoomtv nein koi news nahin beya jab main uinko link bdejha ab yeh kya karey ghi..
LOLLOLLOL
but I know all these khandans want a bahu who dont have a kala background

Originally posted by eraser

They might accept her as Ranbir's f**k buddy but definitely not as his girlfriend or wife. With all that shady po*no background that Katrina has, Neetu will make sure she stays far away from Ranbir's mandap. 
Angel-likeDevil IF-Stunnerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
I really feel like punching Katrina's nose.

This girl always imples that she's in love with Salman and that he's "special" etc,  and she roams with Ranbir :s

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sano_

_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
then we are two.. par jo thobra pehli ki kharaab hai..aur karidya to bahchay darr jayenge lol
don12 Goldie
don12
don12

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashna26

Lol don't believe this.. why all this relationships rumors aways come when a movie is coming of Ranbir and Katrina. Lol I think Salman is still with Katrina. Otherwise why he still hasn't a new girlfriend... All PR, so people don't ask Katrina when will you marry Salman etc...
Lol don't think Rish and Neetu will accept Katrina with   po*no background. At least her sister has done it!

I agree. As soon as Salman-Katrina being together heats up there is always a Ranbir angle to the story.

If every reporter in Mumbai saw Katrina Kaif's car at Krishna Raj why not take a snap??? Paparazzi are always willing to take snaps why not when Ranbir-Kat are having a night out. If they see them they should take a snap of the couple. If they went out you can take a snap of them since it is a public space.

Katrina Kaif has a PR manager and i am sure they spread these rumors.

Edited by don12 - 09 August 2012 at 12:03pm
lentils IF-Dazzler
lentils
lentils

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by don12

Originally posted by ashna26

I agree. As soon as Salman-Katrina being together heats up there is always a Ranbir angle to the story.

If every reporter in Mumbai saw Katrina Kaif's car at Krishna Raj why not take a snap??? Paparazzi are always willing to take snaps why not when Ranbir-Kat are having a night out. If they see them they should take a snap of the couple. If they went out you can take a snap of them since it is a public space.

Katrina Kaif has a PR manager and i am sure they spread these rumors.

but wasn't there a snap of an Audi in front of his house and Ranbir also there. Was that an old pic that was used?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bambogli

_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
i think its was the new one coz she recently got a gift from salman khan
lentils IF-Dazzler
lentils
lentils

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SB.

Nobody's good...if Ranbir can be bad,why do people assume Deepika to be an angel? She has had a bad reputation from her own college itself,one of the reasons she always ignores MCC.Its unfair to tag Ranbir a womanizer who 'throws' out Deepika when both of them might be equally responsible.

hmm

any stories from deepika's college days?

Go to top