Views

Users

Frequent Posters

don12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Burcidi

here...this pic

This not Katrina Kaif car unless she changed it recently. She has an Audi SUV. Even the number looks weird..8000. I read somewhere her car number was 8822 and new car number was 2882 something like that.

I am not sure how i can post images but have a look at the driver at Salman Khan's EID celebration

http://www.bollysite.com/bollywood-parties-events/salman-khan-eid-celebration/katrina-kaif-at-salman-khan-eid-celabration.JPG.php

Edited by don12 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Burcidi

you never know.

If they felt that way, wouldn't Neetu tell him to kick Kat out of his life too...if he listens to everything his mom says? What's the need to spend time with her? And that too when Ranbir isn't there?

Why would Neetu have a problem with him having one-night stands with pretty girls? The more, the merrier. But there are girls you bed, and there are girls you wed. Katrina happens to fall in the former category. and there is no way Neetu would allow Deepika to marry Ranbir either because a) She's dark skinned (rumours have it that Neetu wants a fair skinned, rich, upper class society girl for him) and b) She's an independent girl who wont take shit from Ranbir. Like when Ranbir cheated with Katrina, Deepika cheated with Farhan ðŸ˜†. So yeah, even with my parents, they are very specific about whom I get married to but dont care much about whom I'm casually involved with. 
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eraser

Why would Neetu have a problem with him having one-night stands with pretty girls? The more, the merrier. But there are girls you bed, and there are girls you wed. Katrina happens to fall in the former category. and there is no way Neetu would allow Deepika to marry Ranbir either because a) She's dark skinned (rumours have it that Neetu wants a fair skinned, rich, upper class society girl for him) and b) She's an independent girl who wont take shit from Ranbir. Like when Ranbir cheated with Katrina, Deepika cheated with Farhan ðŸ˜†. So yeah, even with my parents, they are very specific about whom I get married to but dont care much about whom I'm casually involved with. 

i dont think with guys its ever a problem, She must be happy her boy is such a stud (i bet she would be LOL) but yeah marriage and sex does not always have a correlation, in his case for sure not. When he has to get married she would show her true colors and find one for him as of now it does not effect either him or his family.

and deepika cheated with farhan? 😲 i thought there was this another sidharnt something guy!😕

Rishi-Neetu-accepts-katrina-as-ranbir's-girlfriend

^  But Ranbir accepts Amisha as his.  ðŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: don12

This not Katrina Kaif car unless she changed it recently. She has an Audi SUV. Even the number looks weird..8000. I read somewhere her car number was 8822 and new car number was 2882 something like that.

I am not sure how i can post images but have a look at the driver at Salman Khan's EID celebration

http://www.bollysite.com/bollywood-parties-events/salman-khan-eid-celebration/katrina-kaif-at-salman-khan-eid-celabration.JPG.php

Uh-huh! So Ranbir is cooking up all the rumors to get some publicity that his Barfi! failed to get.  ðŸ¤”

Edited by bambogli - 11 years ago
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I hope they accept kartina as Bahu too. Unlike deepika they only allowed their son to have fun with her but not as Bahu.

lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bambogli

Uh-huh! So Ranbir is cooking up all the rumors to get some publicity that his Barfi! failed to get.  ðŸ¤”

God, what a dirty car 

If my memory hasn't failed me, didn't Ranbir say Katrina was "cold in bed."

Why would he keep taking her to bed then?

It does seem like this is all Ranbir's PR
don12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: New_nova

I hope they accept kartina as Bahu too. Unlike deepika they only allowed their son to have fun with her but not as Bahu.

Ranbir started having fun at the age of 15. He lost his virginity when he was 15. And if the rumors are to be believed that girl/woman was Nandita Mahtani.

lentils thumbnail
Originally posted by: eraser

you're a guy?

No offense to your parents or anyone else's but I hate parents who are so hypocritical like that. Even if a guy is not serious about a girl, most girls will dream of marrying the person they are with. And I think that not being honest with them that marriage will never happen is horrible. It's like the guy is using the girl. Because lets face it, guys don't get a bad label when they date but girls do. I understand guys think with their you know what, but at least parents should have more sense not to ruin people's dreams and lives just because their horny son will have some fun.

I hate double standards. If I'm expected to wait for the person I will spend my life with to experience anything physical with them, so should men. men have honor too and I don't respect a man who sleeps around before marriage.

my mother did the same double standard with my brother and I have always opposed her. to me, my brother lost his honor. I have no respect for him and I'm upset with my mom for not raising him better.
lentils thumbnail
^^^

Well ok. I was talking about parents of guys.