Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: eraser

They might accept her as Ranbir's f**k buddy but definitely not as his girlfriend or wife. With all that shady po*no background that Katrina has, Neetu will make sure she stays far away from Ranbir's mandap. 

you never know.

If they felt that way, wouldn't Neetu tell him to kick Kat out of his life too...if he listens to everything his mom says? What's the need to spend time with her? And that too when Ranbir isn't there?
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lol don't believe this.. why all this relationships rumors aways come when a movie is coming of Ranbir and Katrina. Lol I think Salman is still with Katrina. Otherwise why he still hasn't a new girlfriend... All PR, so people don't ask Katrina when will you marry Salman etc...
Lol don't think Rish and Neetu will accept Katrina with   po*no background. At least her sister has done it!
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

arey zoomtv nein koi news nahin beya jab main uinko link bdejha ab yeh kya karey ghi..
😆😆😆
but I know all these khandans want a bahu who dont have a kala background

Originally posted by: eraser

They might accept her as Ranbir's f**k buddy but definitely not as his girlfriend or wife. With all that shady po*no background that Katrina has, Neetu will make sure she stays far away from Ranbir's mandap. 

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I really feel like punching Katrina's nose.

This girl always imples that she's in love with Salman and that he's "special" etc,  and she roams with Ranbir :s
ISano thumbnail
then we are two.. par jo thobra pehli ki kharaab hai..aur karidya to bahchay darr jayenge lol
don12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashna26

Lol don't believe this.. why all this relationships rumors aways come when a movie is coming of Ranbir and Katrina. Lol I think Salman is still with Katrina. Otherwise why he still hasn't a new girlfriend... All PR, so people don't ask Katrina when will you marry Salman etc...

Lol don't think Rish and Neetu will accept Katrina with   po*no background. At least her sister has done it!

I agree. As soon as Salman-Katrina being together heats up there is always a Ranbir angle to the story.

If every reporter in Mumbai saw Katrina Kaif's car at Krishna Raj why not take a snap??? Paparazzi are always willing to take snaps why not when Ranbir-Kat are having a night out. If they see them they should take a snap of the couple. If they went out you can take a snap of them since it is a public space.

Katrina Kaif has a PR manager and i am sure they spread these rumors.
Edited by don12 - 11 years ago
lentils thumbnail

Originally posted by: don12

I agree. As soon as Salman-Katrina being together heats up there is always a Ranbir angle to the story.

If every reporter in Mumbai saw Katrina Kaif's car at Krishna Raj why not take a snap??? Paparazzi are always willing to take snaps why not when Ranbir-Kat are having a night out. If they see them they should take a snap of the couple. If they went out you can take a snap of them since it is a public space.

Katrina Kaif has a PR manager and i am sure they spread these rumors.

but wasn't there a snap of an Audi in front of his house and Ranbir also there. Was that an old pic that was used?
ISano thumbnail
i think its was the new one coz she recently got a gift from salman khan
lentils thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SB.

Nobody's good...if Ranbir can be bad,why do people assume Deepika to be an angel? She has had a bad reputation from her own college itself,one of the reasons she always ignores MCC.Its unfair to tag Ranbir a womanizer who 'throws' out Deepika when both of them might be equally responsible.

hmm

any stories from deepika's college days?
lentils thumbnail

Originally posted by: Burcidi

but wasn't there a snap of an Audi in front of his house and Ranbir also there. Was that an old pic that was used?

here...this pic