Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

It's Arnav ji's Birthday Today! Lets Party!*Edited (Page 14)

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yash141

I have a gift for HOtwa... He needs this before even thinking of doing 'it'.. Warna sannaatak hogiii...

Actually I'm posting this on every b'day thread...LOL

The Advantages of Metal Beds

If you are considering choosing a metal bed as part of your bedroom decor, there are a few advantages to picking this style bed frame.

Metal Bed Strength

Metal beds are strong enough to withstand many years of use. When you sleep on a sturdy metal bed, you sleep securely knowing that the bed won't collapse beneath you.

Metal Bed Style

A metal bed tends to be a more stylish option than other types of bedroom furniture. These beds come in a wide range of styles, from traditional beds with finials and curves to solid beds with an updated contemporary look. The sheer variety makes it certain that you can find a metal bed perfectly suited to your existing bedroom decor.

As he's planning on SR... He needs a new bed.. What would be more apt than this??? If a small jump like that could destroy his bed in such a way... 

haha.. What a multi millionair...!! What the... Shocked

Here you are.. A Metal Bed...as my gift.. To do 'It'... 

Picture and infor credit - http://www.directbedroomfurniture.com/blog/2012/04/03/the-advantages-of-metal-beds-2/

LMAO it's all symbolism my friend... I hope the new bed is sturdy enough. Wish you could have adviced Arnav ji beforehand to get the metal bed... (in preparation for the suhhag raat ofcourse) Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yash141

Fuzzbucket Goldie
Fuzzbucket
Fuzzbucket

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Indeed, he has our approval to go ahead with his wedding night plansDancingI haven't seen the episode yet, but can hardly wait as everyone is gushing about it non stop! Btw, where is enigma17's post? I would love to know everyone's reaction on it...cant find her latest post right now...would you be kind enough to post it for me?:) Thank you! 
CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fuzzbucket

Indeed, he has our approval to go ahead with his wedding night plansDancingI haven't seen the episode yet, but can hardly wait as everyone is gushing about it non stop! Btw, where is enigma17's post? I would love to know everyone's reaction on it...cant find her latest post right now...would you be kind enough to post it for me?:) Thank you! 

here's the post FB

dont think anyone's posted today... but yes there will be a lot of pointification on Arnav and his brthday and his birthday suit and his birthday present etc in a short whileLOL

So keep a watch out for that!
Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Happy birthday Arnavji LOL
CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asha...

Happy B'Day... Hope you get force fed cake and some more... Wink

*Im wishing a fictional character Happy B'day...Yikes*  LOL

Hiru my lovely Hug... Awesome thread :D

Gasp! you said Arnav babuwa is a phictional character? How could you!! LOL

N12345N Goldie
N12345N
N12345N

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Otteri! Its Arnie's birthday?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARNAVJI!!!

So finally...you get to have the best birthday cake of all...Wink...Khushi flavour..

OMG I swear lame jokes is like a disease or something!
Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
CDlove did not watch the episode actually what happened , everyone making post that the have diedLOL
CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

CDlove did not watch the episode actually what happened , everyone making post that the have diedLOL

LOL so basically, Khushi saw Arnav naked, they broke their bed (literally) and we can well and truely say they had their suhaag raat but apparently Arnav's planning to have the actual thing tomorrow aka his birthday...so yeah KKGSR is going to be his birthday present...

didn't get it? You BETTER watch it. Everything I mentioned above actually happened in the episode!

Go to top