India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Puddle to Pickle queen's journey-Muddleheads :(

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Hellozzz, Hope all of are doing well and keeping safe distance  from all borewell and puddlesTongue. When I left last month ...SNS was revolving around poodle now it is spicy puddle lolLOL...MUDDLEHEADSOuch. Anyways glad to be out of the hole in the ground to the world of spices and pickles. Beautiful, isn't it?LOLLOLLOLLOL

I missed runaway bride antics to dharti putri hangamaOuch LOL. Lolz looks like am back for Achar putri's adulation and business deals. It will be interesting to watch Pickle queen's MIL & hubby in arms for her Tongue. We all know that smitten saathiya of 'Pickle queen'  will fight tooth & nail for her LOL

Mom Koki has to learn ...She can't stop the future and neither can she rewind the past ...The only way to learn the secret ...is to press play... Its "GO" time...for Koki's G-o-p-I vau
Go, Gopi, GO...the world of pickles is waiting for you!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarina-nilani-NazmaJANJ4Justlikethat1DEEPZzzzani_gr

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
 Tina.. What luck..Smile First a HMT hugHug

Aww Missed you guys a lotTongue  A wonderful post Clap
Achar putri is doing good and so is her fevicol hubby.. Looks like Koki has to just agree and be proud of her Super BahuBig smile

And she will.. Surely.. She will not stay behind when her son and DIL are going forwardTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarinamunnihyderabad5centsani_gr

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged

Oyee ..aaj jo maange hota jaa raha hain boss.. Party

as and when I saw Harini .. My thoughts flew to you Tina  dear.. Missed you a lot.. Hug ****me wiping tears of happiness***  with **jhappis and puppies***

Tina did u just come back because harini is back or was it coincidental.. anyways for me it's like double happy ..doing bhangra Dancing.. shangra Dancingand how do we celebrate it

with our HMT Jhappi Hug

Okie dookie Tina .,.

You are back with a lyrical post ClapStar will get back to comment after i watch the complete episode @night Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarina5centsJustlikethat1ani_gr

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Achar putri is doing good and so is her fevicol hubby.. Looks like Koki has to just agree and be proud of her Super BahuBig smile

And she will.. Surely.. She will not stay behind when her son and DIL are going forwardTongue

I also missed you guys was in India & now in maika Big smile but on workOuch.
 Achar putri is doing wonderfully well dear...completely rocking with pickles and making her hubby drool tooLOL.
Ummm Koki agreeing is bit hard at this point but she will eventually agree ...I have full faith in achari coupleLOL. It will be interesting to watch Ahem being true saathiya to Gopi at this point & Parag being true saathiya to KokiWink ...I can see loads of Gohem & KoRag coming up nowEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

XarinaJustlikethat1ani_gr

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Oyee ..aaj jo maange hota jaa raha hain boss.. Party

as and when I saw Harini .. My thoughts flew to you Tina  dear.. Missed you a lot.. Hug ****me wiping tears of happiness***  with **jhappis and puppies***

Tina did u just come back because harini is back or was it coincidental.. anyways for me it's like double happy ..doing bhangra Dancing.. shangra Dancingand how do we celebrate it

with our HMT Jhappi Hug

Okie dookie Tina .,.

You are back with a lyrical post ClapStar will get back to comment after i watch the complete episode @night Tongue

Awww Munni big jhappies & puppies dear to You too our HMTHug...feels so niceBig smile.  Harini & I had telepathy and posted around the same time as we are both on the same side of the globe now WinkBig smile...hum saath saath haiEmbarrassed. What u did not watch the episode ...WATCH!!!
Ok now me too doing bhangra Dancing with taaliyaan & seetiyaan for Gopi's business track & hubby's support. 
Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

XarinaJustlikethat1ani_gr

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

I also missed you guys was in India & now in maika Big smile but on workOuch.
 Achar putri is doing wonderfully well dear...completely rocking with pickles and making her hubby drool tooLOL.
Ummm Koki agreeing is bit hard at this point but she will eventually agree ...I have full faith in achari coupleLOL. It will be interesting to watch Ahem being true saathiya to Gopi at this point & Parag being true saathiya to KokiWink ...I can see loads of Gohem & KoRag coming up nowEmbarrassed

Have fun too apart from work TinaBig smile
Well, there is no drama if Koki agrees immediately, is thereWink Nope.. we need to go through the grind.. UrShi's stomach will be burning all through as Gopi and Ahem convince Koki that it is indeed a golden opportunity.

The name saathiya is being justified from Ahem's end at last. There he is, making his wife more independent and taking pride in her achievements and talentEmbarrassed 
Well,  we can of course dream of KoRag too.. I do hope they show KoRag and GoHem in this track. It will be a nice change instead of always having Koki at one endSmile
Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Good to hear from you Tina.  Yes.  The muddle heads are going full force, swimming in custard they are.  Gopi is on the threshold to be the next Pataks.  But we may have some drama if Koki does not agree straightaway and cue more antics from Urshi.
ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
ROFL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top