Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Meet the new Mr. and Mrs. ASR! (Page 97)

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
The re-marriage won't happen even though it will be proposed because by then the past will be out.

But the Pheras are happening on Janamashtmi. Its perfect. And it'll just be Arnav and Khushi :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloodesigirl_18-Vee05-Pr1yankaipkbs

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by sugar_babe

I thought the Radha-Krishan mention was eerie.
Because, either they'll get married properly or not.

I have a feeling that suitcase has a joda or something, phereas might happen. We may not get a proper-re-marriage.

Proper remarriage is actually not even needed but pheras are important. But yeah the Radha-Krishan mention was what spooked me. There are other dark indicators in today's epi which point to not-so-good-times to come. As much as I enjoyed the epi (I am still laughing) I can't shake off the feeling of what's to come.

Yes Joeyji!  The deliberate light-hearted episode had an ominous foreboding.   Radha-Krishna to me sounded like they were hinting that remarriage isn't going to happen. 

It depends on how you define remarriage , all the rasams are not important but the pheras are. I have a hunch that pheras will not be completed and the past will come out.

Ya but pheras are needed for consummation and consummation is needed for pregnancy.
Not just a broken bed!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

showbhadesigirl_18Pr1yankaipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Agree, the first marriage and everything that follow could be defined as the phera less shaadi nani was talking about but I agree with riya that janamashtami will be a private phera ceremony between the two, before the pandoras box tips over completely and the past is revealed fully.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

showbhamaaloosugar_babedesigirl_18-monalisa-soapsudsPr1yanka

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Agree, the first marriage and everything that follow could be defined as the phera less shaadi nani was talking about but I agree with riya that janamashtami will be a private phera ceremony between the two, before the pandoras box tips over completely and the past is revealed fully.

there will be no SR without private pheras for sure...Arnie will have them for his khushi before he thinks of a SR...but they were going somewhere with the radha kishan story...

showbhamaaloo-monalisa-Pr1yankaipkbs

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

I'm not ready for this hahah! Too much drama.

Seriously though? Where are we heading. Soo much will come out right away. Daadi will find out about Shyam unless Anjali goes "chalo pooja ki liye der ho rahi hai". So that's 1.

Then the past comes out.

And in between all this, nanhi Khushi and contract lies hanging...

showbhamaaloodesigirl_18Pr1yankaipkbs

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

there will be no SR without private pheras for sure...Arnie will have them for his khushi before he thinks of a SR...but they were going somewhere with the radha kishan story...

That was for us Biraj. There won't be a remarriage. Thats what they were getting at.

What the hell man, so this show is ready to wrap up after all this then huh..

maaloo-monalisa-soapsudsPr1yankaipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Originally posted by soapsuds

That was for us Biraj. There won't be a remarriage. Thats what they were getting at.

What the hell man, so this show is ready to wrap up after all this then huh..

nope Bilkul Nahi. Papa Malik is going to return from the dead to make peace with his son.

maaloosugar_babe-monalisa-soapsudsPr1yanka

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
They do know that Rabba Vey is kinda great for TRPs too.

And we haven't had enough and they're all ready to set another fire off!

maaloodesigirl_18-Vee05-Pr1yankaipkbs

Go to top