Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Meet the new Mr. and Mrs. ASR! (Page 96)

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by sugar_babe

I thought the Radha-Krishan mention was eerie.
Because, either they'll get married properly or not.

I have a feeling that suitcase has a joda or something, phereas might happen. We may not get a proper-re-marriage.

Proper remarriage is actually not even needed but pheras are important. But yeah the Radha-Krishan mention was what spooked me. There are other dark indicators in today's epi which point to not-so-good-times to come. As much as I enjoyed the epi (I am still laughing) I can't shake off the feeling of what's to come.

What are the other dark points?? PM me otherwise Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Vee05-

So looks like everyone is firmly planted in SKD. Well I am out of it already and pondering about certain things, serious kind. But I guess it is futile to discuss at the moment? Confused
Bring it on...i have some thought's going on aswell Tongue

Ok so here it goes:

1. Quite clearly - pheras have to happen for Khushi to completely accept the marriage and he will give it to her.
2. Dadi has something against Khushi we know that.
3. Mention of Radha Kishan story - it is either a) to show love needs no formalities, no naam OR 2) how they loved each other but the marriage was in a way incomplete.
4. Going to back to the store room scene yesterday and her finding the conch. She opened the pandora's box.
5. If their pasts are intertwined and if the 5th promo plays out, what if Khushi finds out about the past before the pheras happened?
6. What will be Khushi's decision?

Joey I am glad u posted this. When I heard about the radha kishan story...and when dadi said there was no marraige but the love was immortal and special that their love needed no name...I  wondered what painful turn this story is now going to take and whether the pheras will happen at all...and it cast a shadow for me amidst all the light and laughter in the epi...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321-monalisa-showstruckipkbs

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

So looks like everyone is firmly planted in SKD. Well I am out of it already and pondering about certain things, serious kind. But I guess it is futile to discuss at the moment? Confused

Ok so here it goes:

1. Quite clearly - pheras have to happen for Khushi to completely accept the marriage and he will give it to her.
3. Mention of Radha Kishan story - it is either a) to show love needs no formalities, no naam OR 2) how they loved each other but the marriage was in a way incomplete.
4. Going to back to the store room scene yesterday and her finding the conch. She opened the pandora's box.
5. If their pasts are intertwined and if the 5th promo plays out, what if Khushi finds out about the past before the pheras happened?

Joey I am glad u posted this. When I heard about the radha kishan story...and when dadi said there was no marraige but the love was immortal and special that their love needed no name...I  wondered what painful turn this story is now going to take and whether the pheras will happen at all...and it cast a shadow for me amidst all the light and laughter in the epi...

That was just to bring up the pheras.
The fact that she told Arnav their marriage was "half" and the fact that she "told him" means he'll get it done.

Pheras will happen. Remarriage won't.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-ipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

I have a feeling that suitcase has a joda or something, phereas might happen. We may not get a proper-re-marriage.

Proper remarriage is actually not even needed but pheras are important. But yeah the Radha-Krishan mention was what spooked me. There are other dark indicators in today's epi which point to not-so-good-times to come. As much as I enjoyed the epi (I am still laughing) I can't shake off the feeling of what's to come.

Yes Joeyji!  The deliberate light-hearted episode had an ominous foreboding.   Radha-Krishna to me sounded like they were hinting that remarriage isn't going to happen. 

joenet1234sugar_babesoapsudsipkbs

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Ok so here it goes:

lemme start with #3. I go with option a..  love needs no formalities.. Iss pyar ko kyaa naam doon.. meaning it will be a pyar zara hatke.. but since Khushi believes in them.. there will be pheras.

#5. Pheras agar hoga.. should be before the contract ends.. meaning in another 5 days.. I don't think they will reveal the past that quick.. bcos.. sab kuch keech the hai yaar yeh log.. so .. I think pheras will happen soon .. let me rephrase it.. I hope pheras will happen soon.

#6. Khushi's decision.. she said that she would stick with him through thick and thin.. she has an inkling now about what ticks him.. so I am hoping that they stick together and face the future.. 

So saying, maaloo firmly goes back to SKD Day Dreaming

Jokes apart, I really hope that whatever happens.. whatever storm they need to face, they do it together.. aur ek separation humse dekha nahin jaayega.. Confused and if SP really think that this is a hatke se story.. then let them show the couple facing storms together, unlike in most of the other serials.. Separation is I think an easy way out.. 

Edited by maaloo - 09 August 2012 at 12:18pm

suhanamausamshowstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Yes Joeyji!  The deliberate light-hearted episode had an ominous foreboding.   Radha-Krishna to me sounded like they were hinting that remarriage isn't going to happen. 

It depends on how you define remarriage , all the rasams are not important but the pheras are. I have a hunch that pheras will not be completed and the past will come out.

maalooipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Ok so here it goes:

Joey - Tera mujhse hai pehle ka nata koi????  Big smile

1. Phera's will happen for just them both...and US...bas...i think a private thing...Dil style...LOL

2. I quite dont understand the Khushi connection...only thing maybe Khushi's masi/bua was the other woman...and maybe looked like Khushi? I dunno...dont really care...dekha jayega jab time aayega.

3.Radha Kishan mention was weird but this is to say that indeed Arnav play's Krishna...maybe there ar eother Gopi's in his future? Confused YUK but yes it might happen...it's still a soap...plus his father cheated...so he could be staged as well...Shyam's plan...who knows.

4. Yup Pandora's box is alright...oh well...

5. Shel MIGHT leave after Phera's...maybe even pregnant...

6. She promised him never to leave him...so i torn here...Gul's googly in play Wink

maaloojoenet1234ipkbsNewbiesoapfan

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by soapsuds

Ok so here it goes:

That was just to bring up the pheras.
The fact that she told Arnav their marriage was "half" and the fact that she "told him" means he'll get it done.

Pheras will happen. Remarriage won't.

could be...but somehow I felt it was like a foreshadow of something yet to happen...something not happy...I don't know but even though they were sitting all festive I felt a chill...as if something ominous was going to happen...did no one else feel that? then maybe its just me...didn't want to dampen the mood so didn't bring it up...

and NK said aapki ki goli...to dadi...

maalooipkbs

Go to top