Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Meet the new Mr. and Mrs. ASR! (Page 80)

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by ipkbs

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3140002

Shocked

SP needs to grow some

Arrey Ippy, this is a very good thing.  Achcha hai na, fill the episodes with whatever we want to see and rate it "mature" or "you don't wanna know".  Who gives a flying eff? Tongue

Arre haan!
Kya baat hai aap bhi na!

never thought of it that wayLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloo

Astra Goldie
Astra
Astra

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Vee05-

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3140002

Shocked

SP needs to grow some
Pagle hai kya???

What was so mature about this???

I mean behna show showed it...itna restriction hai to why did they approve this show and concept?

I wonder the same sometimes. why approve a M&B show when you don't want anything remotely close to M&B.
well we know our leads are too hot to be in the same frame.

Hahahaha thats hilarious. And to think that I considered True Blood mature. SP mummies would have turned puce!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloohowcome-monalisa-Newbiesoapfanipkbs

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Originally posted by soapsuds

I love how they are so comfortable and at ease with each other now...and how khushi has brought laughter and light into his life...after all the dark years and despite the storm clouds hovering...Khushi is truly a joy to him...

Biraj ( right ? ) it has been one of my wishes to see ArHI laugh together... They have smiled a bit but have been waiting to see them be comfortable with each other and laugh at silly things.

Thats is why though the couple looked  like Barun & sanaya in the scene I let it go coz i dont think this will happen very often...

yeah Ratna its Biraj.

I know...even though they looked like Barun and sanaya...My explanation to myself is that this is how they would be when they are carefree and full of joy...its seems unlike them coz we haven't seen that side of them coz their lives have always been burdened...khushi still has her sanak but Arnie has never lived his boyhood...khushi brings that out in him...and after finally crying in Khushi's arms last night...despite Dadi and the hovering storm...his heart feels a lot lighter esp when Khushi is around...maybe this is how he would be if he had not had all his burdens to carry...so I still enjoyed it...I can reason away any inconsistencies if it feels goodTongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloohowcomepremparbatshowstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Could they find a more ridiculously gora baby ka photo ?? ROFL

it was free, with the photo frameLOL

I thought so too.. LOL but then who cares.. am all interested in the adult that the baby has grown to beDay Dreaming 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AstrashowstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

Astra Goldie
Astra
Astra

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaloo

I thought so too.. LOL but then who cares.. am all interested in the adult that the baby has grown to beDay Dreaming 

ummm...in the same state of undress? (could not resist that. you were asking for it!)

maaloo-monalisa-Newbiesoapfanipkbs

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged

I love how they are so comfortable and at ease with each other now...and how khushi has brought laughter and light into his life...after all the dark years and despite the storm clouds hovering...Khushi is truly a joy to him...

Biraj ( right ? ) it has been one of my wishes to see ArHI laugh together... They have smiled a bit but have been waiting to see them be comfortable with each other and laugh at silly things.

Thats is why though the couple looked  like Barun & sanaya in the scene I let it go coz i dont think this will happen very often...

yeah Ratna its Biraj.

I know...even though they looked like Barun and sanaya...My explanation to myself is that this is how they would be when they are carefree and full of joy...its seems unlike them coz we haven't seen that side of them coz their lives have always been burdened...khushi still has her sanak but Arnie has never lived his boyhood...khushi brings that out in him...and after finally crying in Khushi's arms last night...despite Dadi and the hovering storm...his heart feels a lot lighter esp when Khushi is around...maybe this is how he would be if he had not had all his burdens to carry...so I still enjoyed it...I can reason away any inconsistencies if it feels goodTongue

Biraj - ji sorry to persist -- AR 36 K ka explanation kya tha ? Please PM !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-soapsuds

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astra

Originally posted by maaloo

ummm...in the same state of undress? (could not resist that. you were asking for it!)

You took the words right out of my mouth :-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooipkbs

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged

yeah Ratna its Biraj.

I agree.. That was totally carefree ARnav.. The guy has held his tears together all these years.. Khushi has taught him to cry and more importantly to laugh.. to express his emotions. Loved the hug .. her hugs too are so wholesome.. its so natural Day Dreaming

-monalisa-soapsudsNewbiesoapfanipkbs

Go to top