Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Meet the new Mr. and Mrs. ASR! (Page 8)

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaloo

The next day, the moment she hears Anjali is looking for something that belonged to her mom, Khushi promises to bring it for her so that it will be with Anjali for the puja. The girl who wears her mom's payal, knows the sense of belonging it gives to hold on to something thats precious.  

She knows that the next best thing to having her mom with her is to hold on to something that belonged to her. 
And just as she leaves, she turns back and gives a hug to anjali.. she tells her that its just bcos she felt like hugging her.. but actually she just wanted to 
ease her pain especially now that she is aware of the trauma the siblings went through.. she again in her way consoles her.. Its actually a 360 of the scene
wherein Anjali hugs and consoles Khushi when she learns of Khushi's parents death. A beautiful scene of love, of acceptance of no ill feelings. .a promise just to be there. Day Dreaming

Thanks Maaloo... i did not catch this while watching the scene.. a very good  observation about a girl who holds onto her mothers payal and  how precious it is...

That is why i love reading everyone's take ...each having their own opinions and just about everyone is right.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlmeens80maalooshowstruckipkbs

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirljoenet1234Mepharmshowstruck-Vee05-

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

Does anyone have a link to Ragini's latest VM...I started watching it, then computer crashed.  I couldn't find it again.

For those who have not seen it yet,  be sure to do so...it is awesome!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruck

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Beautiful post Sari Clap

Read some of the other replies too...loved all of them.

I loved the Arhi scenes...especially Khushi running and hugging a crushed Arnav and him accepting her wordless supportive embrace...
But the best part was Arnav holding Khushi's hand and pulling her away from Lalita Pawar's room...good going Arnie Clap
I am loving the scenes in which he is standing up for her...Dadi's tantrum at the photographs looked overdramatic and its clear she's a bully...Khushi is the bahu of the house and she has every right to go anywhere and do anything she wants - awesome zinger Arnie!
So this lady ran away, shunning her responsibilities, when she should have taken care of her grandkids, and now waltzes in and starts ordering everyone around...Shocked Whatever her reasons for coming back and whatever her reasons for being prejudiced against Khushi, her horrible behavior against Khushi is appalling.
I am so glad Arnie is telling her off...thank you CVs! 

I only hope Dadi does not tear Arhi apart...whatever happens, I hope they stay together...though I wonder when they reveal how Khushi's past is connected to Arnie's, how will it impact their lives...

Edited by sbk2 - 08 August 2012 at 8:08pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva--Maggie-maaloomeens80AmazingAmy--Sari--premparbatshowstruck.Mandy.Pr1yanka

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by premparbat

Your second comment on the romance intensity and sleeping together.  The cvs are really downplaying this  and bring up the intensity in bit and pieces like him rubbing off the water on her neck  or him removing his shirt... Where the two are in thier relationship  ie they  do seem as committed husband & wife then how come they can keep their hands off each other while in bed.  What is everyone waiting for ?

Phew... thanks! chalo koi to hai.. I thought I was going to have my E.T. moment today - everyone will think I am from another planet and I'd have to duck chappals, tamatars and andas!
@bold - Who the f*** knows man! The only reasons that come across to me are 1) major hesitation on the leads part but than there are all sorts of camera angles that can be manipulated 2) CVs over-confidence and borderline cocky attitude that the story is so damn good that they don't need this kind of stuff. Well.. HELLO! it is a love story and it should be pretty clear by now what the audience wants. My gripe is with leaving things hanging, whether they have done it or not, just clear it once and for all. Even if you don't decide to show it, what will we do? Hum kiya ukhaad lain gai?

Ratna/ Joey:
In response to @ bold, they are waiting for the re-marriage and a dhamakedar promo on the big C to catch the eyeballs and bring in the audience since that is clearly what everyone wants.
I do not think they have done it yet coz despite the flirting and hugs and acceptance the contract still remains unresolved. This week has been devoted to Dadi's entry, now we will see some Janmashtami puja and celebrations; then by mid next week the contract will start coming back into focus or atleast the idea of re-marriage will come up.

I'm not sure how the past revelation, Shyam's return, re-marriage tracks are lined up timeline wise but over the next month we will see more of a foundation being laid on culmination of all 3.
Plus Teej played out in BV today from what i heard so my SKD on teej in IPK is still very much intactDay Dreaming

Edited by meens80 - 08 August 2012 at 8:12pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630joenet1234premparbatshowstruck.Mandy.Pr1yanka

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Ok Veeps will come hunt me down and chop me to Boti Kabab after this BUT...

Bakri Bakri Na Rahi...Bakri Tangdi Kabab Ban Gayi... ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

joenet1234N112showstruck.Mandy.Pr1yanka

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Maggie-docgirlmeens80maaloojoenet1234premparbat-Vee05-Pr1yanka

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloo.Mandy.-Vee05-Pr1yanka

Go to top