Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Spice Girls Hangout:Meet the new Mr. and Mrs. ASR! (Page 75)

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Joined: 14 March 2008
Posts: 6064

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by howcome

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Ash, scene after teri-meri when Khushi goes to change sari'
"Aaa aapp"?
"Haan.. ma...main.  Tum itna dar kyon rahi ho?  Main tumhe kha thode jaaonga" 
And the forum went nutsWink
 
Are you implying that they went from one state to another? Lekin paranthu, the forum is always in the state of nutsTongue
The base state is nuts... any transition beyond that is to nuttier and nuttiest ( no pun intended... lekin sochna hai to soch lo!)

ROFL Aap sab form mein ho aaj! Naughty, Ash! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

howcomemaalooNewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Joined: 03 January 2012
Posts: 12974

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Originally posted by meens80

Originally posted by purplenpink

Originally posted by meens80

Awesome light hearted episode with very strong Barun factor; i saw more of Barun today than ASR or Arnav; but enjoyed it neverthelessLOLLOL..
Arnav smiling all through is not a good sign in IPK land; all i can say is BIG storm around the cornerCry


MeensHug loved it too! A welcome break from all the drama that has been happening and is upcoming.

The bed breaking scene and the wink was all Barun but cute nevertheless so not complaining either. 

Shyam's return is around the corner it seems so def more drama coming our way soon enough. Until then let's see if the CVs deliver on the SR talk or are we left guessing once again Tongue


Hi Payal,
I think more than Shyam's entry the past is going to wreck havoc in their livesOuch..
Anyways lets enjoy the fun while it lasts..
Gotta run in for a meeting now; will be back to catch up with all laterHug

                       
 
Meens, Payal  It was a very sweet episode and agree with you on Barun & Sanaya showing up in the bed scene ...I am ok with it.  The winking was a bit out of place.
 
Nevertheless ...it was adorable. When you get a chance  look at te last scene again where the camera stills on a scared Khushi . Do not miss the scary music...just made me laugh so much...

Premparbat ji -- i also noticed that music... it is new ... wonder why it has turned up now... New CVs.. or new feelings?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloo-monalisa-soapsudspremparbat

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Joined: 03 January 2012
Posts: 12974

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by howcome

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Ash, scene after teri-meri when Khushi goes to change sari'
"Aaa aapp"?
"Haan.. ma...main.  Tum itna dar kyon rahi ho?  Main tumhe kha thode jaaonga" 
And the forum went nutsWink
 
Are you implying that they went from one state to another? Lekin paranthu, the forum is always in the state of nutsTongue
The base state is nuts... any transition beyond that is to nuttier and nuttiest ( no pun intended... lekin sochna hai to soch lo!)

ROFL Aap sab form mein ho aaj! Naughty, Ash! 
Arnav ji ne hum sab ko gutter mein daal diya ... sorry girls -- mujhe control karna padega .. Rags , ippy ke saame yeh sab baat nahi karte!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloohowcome-monalisa-ipkbs

purplenpink Goldie
purplenpink
purplenpink

Joined: 06 January 2012
Posts: 2303

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Originally posted by meens80

Originally posted by purplenpink

Originally posted by meens80

Awesome light hearted episode with very strong Barun factor; i saw more of Barun today than ASR or Arnav; but enjoyed it neverthelessLOLLOL..
Arnav smiling all through is not a good sign in IPK land; all i can say is BIG storm around the cornerCry


MeensHug loved it too! A welcome break from all the drama that has been happening and is upcoming.

The bed breaking scene and the wink was all Barun but cute nevertheless so not complaining either. 

Shyam's return is around the corner it seems so def more drama coming our way soon enough. Until then let's see if the CVs deliver on the SR talk or are we left guessing once again Tongue


Hi Payal,
I think more than Shyam's entry the past is going to wreck havoc in their livesOuch..
Anyways lets enjoy the fun while it lasts..
Gotta run in for a meeting now; will be back to catch up with all laterHug

                       
 
Meens, Payal  It was a very sweet episode and agree with you on Barun & Sanaya showing up in the bed scene ...I am ok with it.  The winking was a bit out of place.
 
Nevertheless ...it was adorable. When you get a chance  look at te last scene again where the camera stills on a scared Khushi . Do not miss the scary music...just made me laugh so much...

Thanks Ratna just went back to see that bit and you're right it's hilarious. Poor thing is just so freaked out and to think a long while back she was the one teasing her jiji about marriage and suhaag raat- false bravado anyone? Tongue

Waise to stay out of SKD - what are the chances this will not be the focus of the epi tomorrow? Maybe they get back to it on Monday and leave us to speculate all weekend

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

howcome-monalisa-premparbatNewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Joined: 30 August 2005
Posts: 3924

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
uff yoo maa  whattan episode.. hosh ud gaye.. phew.. totally lighthearted..
loved all the interactions. Dadi-nk conversation had me in splits.. ASR in this teasing mode is too hot to handle..

kal .. suhag raat.. haaye..Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-Newbiesoapfanipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Joined: 14 March 2008
Posts: 6064

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by purplenpink

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by purplenpink

Originally posted by ipkbs

main tume kha toh nahi jaaonga

360 ho gayaBig smile

Tee- was thinking the exact same thing when I heard him say that. The CVs do take their 360s very seriously huh! Only thing, this time his intentions seem anything but noble Wink No wonder Khushi was even more flustered after LOL

Explainiya please? Kis ka 360?

Ash, scene after teri-meri when Khushi goes to change sari'
"Aaa aapp"?
"Haan.. ma...main.  Tum itna dar kyon rahi ho?  Main tumhe kha thode jaaonga" 
And the forum went nuts! Wink

Omg that was one amazing epi. ASR at his flirtiest best and Khushi all flustered with the dhak dhak getting out of whack LOL Will resist the urge to YT it as almost ready to slide into real SKD and want to spend a few more mins at the hangout Big smile
Thanks Payal and Manisha... my heartbeats are faster than Khushi's today. Khushi ko aaj kya hogaya ... peeche peeche jaa rahi thi? She was an obedient wife till now.

Love the fact that she has started taking liberties with Arnav and he is letting her take them! He has melted completely towards her!

It's really sweet how the transition happened, no?  The contract is almost completely out of her head. Now, she's truly concerned that they haven't completed all the shaadi rituals. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209howcomeipkbsNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Joined: 03 January 2012
Posts: 12974

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

waise bahar ka haal kya hai..aaj toh sab pagal ho rahe honge..havent yet ventured out

Equally paagal the last time I saw!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-Pr1yankaipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Joined: 08 February 2012
Posts: 17869

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by bobop

waise bahar ka haal kya hai..aaj toh sab pagal ho rahe honge..havent yet ventured out

OMG Gutter 
OMG OMG
gutter gutter
OMG Arnav
Uurgh Dadi

You get the drift??

ya..i did he he LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloo-monalisa-ipkbs

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
No more tears..predict how n when they meet again

2

Author: eveline   Replies: 13   Views: 3071

eveline 13 3071 03 January 2012 at 3:18am by Mettilda
Barun's Image[only for girls]

Author: CATZ..   Replies: 1   Views: 1812

CATZ.. 1 1812 06 December 2011 at 2:16am by coolsabs
Will Anjali meet?

2 3 4 5

Author: moon_mine   Replies: 37   Views: 2232

moon_mine 37 2232 05 December 2011 at 12:56pm by JennyAvni
Sushpective:Arhi inject spice into Payash Story!!

2 3 4 5

Author: -Sush-   Replies: 38   Views: 5609

-Sush- 38 5609 30 November 2011 at 11:14pm by sbk2
show has lost its spice!

2 3

Author: neelamra   Replies: 17   Views: 2700

neelamra 17 2700 18 August 2011 at 4:43am by ananya2000

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index