Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Meet the new Mr. and Mrs. ASR! (Page 7)

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeps

hola ladkis

Aisa kyun nahi ho sakta ki we have Khushi scenes only when it is night??? Can Daadi keep all her issues wrapped up until it is night time and then spill it out???? Can Anji come for one hug a day special only at night??? Or maybe RM ki Bijli and Paani should be turned off so Khushi never changes out of her night dress????

Kya aise ho sakta hai????

bohat ziyada maang liya aap nay! aaj to bakri bach gai! sherni kay munh say waapis aa gai zinda...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

N112showstruckipkbs

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Mandy: Interesting that you brought up the kangans, they have been MIA for sometime now and i think this is the perfect time for them to be reintroduced. I think the CV's have kind of lost a great opportunity with the letter; Khushi knows her hubby's anger and how to deal with it plus is returning his love manifold so the letter has kind of lost its purpose in helping Khushi understand Arnav. But the kangans can be brought back; Dadi will create some drama but Arnav can finally give Khushi what his mother wanted to leave her bahu and further cement her position as his wife and bahu of the family.

Tee: Loved you DP; it is the essence of IPK: Dark, handsome, brooding hero and a simple, beautiful, bubbly heroine and a connection oh so deepSmile.

Joey: Great post and i agree the meltdown scene felt rushed; i don't know why they rush important ARHI scenes. Infact even the song kind of ended abruptly; i wish they had showed Arnav linger on a little before he moved away. The night scene should definately have been closed more naturally; i would have liked it if the hug was slightly longer and they showed them walk to the bed together and he exercises his "aadat" of holding her hand and sleeping while Khushi looks on till Arnav is finally asleep.

Ratna: Very valid concern on if Khushi truly understands what Arnav is doing for her to give her the true respect and position of his wife. I too hope she understands this is for life and stands committed by him through ups and downs; the past will bring a lot of trials and tribulations; i hope she does not decide to be the sacrificial lamb again and leave because relationships start straining.

Vee:
Loved the song! KHKN has awesome music and thank you for refreshing my memory on the wonderful masterpieces.

Edited by meens80 - 08 August 2012 at 7:57pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Maggie-maalooshowstruck.Mandy.-Vee05-ipkbs

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Originally posted by bobop

loved nk payal jugalbandi...payal shares a better chemistry with nk than akash...!!! Shockedshe looked suitably aggrieved if she did the correct thing by asking khushi to go up...reminds me of yest's discussions at the hangout...

I too loved the NK - Payal bonding.  Had more chemistry than with her husband. I have always said that  Deepali does  good with everyone but with Akshay and I kind on blame the lack of chemistry on Dogra who  has not impressed me at all.  Other than his scenes with Barun I think he is a bit stiff and not very clear about his character.  Just  my opinion...

Something is wrong there...Dogra has been missing too much offlate...is he negotiating too??LOL

So are we also going to see JIJI KI SAUTWink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-joenet1234maaloopremparbatshowstruckPr1yankaipkbs

N112 IF-Dazzler

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirljoenet1234showstruck-Vee05-ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Originally posted by -Vee05-

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
hola ladkis
</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Aisa kyun nahi ho sakta ki we have Khushi scenes only when it is night??? Can Daadi keep all her issues wrapped up until it is night time and then spill it out???? Can Anji come for one hug a day special only at night??? Or maybe RM ki Bijli and Paani should be turned off so Khushi never changes out of her night dress????</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></strong>ont>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><strong>Kya aise ho sakta hai????</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff00cc">Yup ho sakta hai...when BAKRI's FLY!Tongue</font>

How about when the bakri makes an appearance.. hp kya chura kar legaya??
Where in the raizadas two roomed house is it???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

N112showstruck-Vee05-

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirljoenet1234showstruck.Mandy.ipkbs

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirljoenet1234Mepharmipkbs

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged

CVs,

Mere Kuch bakri tumhare paas pade hain..

woh baat yaad karo meri woh bakri mujhe lauta do...

Satynash Veeps! My favorite poem and you just ruined. Now I want to do a full bakri rendition on it! I think I am going to! just for you.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

N112docgirlMepharm-Vee05-

Go to top