Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Meet the new Mr. and Mrs. ASR! (Page 5)

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by magnetic693

And Dadi...don't you dare pick on my NK!  I saw the looks you were throwing his way...leave him be.  Arnav can defend himself, but NK is too sweet.

magnetic..I missed dadi looking daggers at nk…dont she dare..nk is fandom's darling

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-maalooshowstruck.Mandy.ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by magnetic693

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by Mepharm

LOLLOLTee ..I spotted the SPOT BOYWink

<font size="3">wonderful Radhika!</font>
<font size="3">your Inaam</font>
<font size="3">Dadi's aashirwaad</font>

ROFL You sure love this pic...stop..Hammertime! (reference to MC Hammer...80's rapstar)

I do Maggie,
There are so many situations and response you can use this picture in...
For every sawaal you can give jawaab with Dadi...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209-Maggie-showstruck

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Execution/What was shown:

1. I might be the only one here to say this, I was underwhelmed by the night scene. The song portion was good but the minor meltdown left me wanting more. Something was amiss, it was either too short or the song was a distraction. The scene should have worked, it had plenty of words, perfect reasoning but it didn't click. Friday's scene with the pearls touched me more, not even two words were said between the two and I was able to connect with the writer's message. ASR's middle-in-the-road breakdown during the wedding was more powerful. I can play the devil's advocate and argue that what ASR felt at that time was completely different than what he felt today but than I shouldn't have to justify or explain what he must be going through, it should be shown on the screen, no? I am a sucker for angst, anguish and pain. Seeing both of them in pain and tears should have compelled me to whip a few couplets but the moment was fleeting, it went by and didn't leave an impression. Both Sanaya and Barun can emote so well, so this one resides with Mr. Khan. An opportunity while not completely lost but not fully availed either. Am I missing something here?

joey..i will have 2 say i disagree with the above point'.i hear what ur saying'even im a sucker for i hate u scenes'more passion as compared to measly i love u scenes'.but then i loved the first peck by the poolside..n that was no hate'.so i understand u might not be getting that level of passion u desired form these scenes,,,@ bold u perhaps didnt feel the same emotion as the middle of the road scene coz these tears r not the result of emotions asr had after terrace scene'it was a fresh hurt'..his love was in someone else's arms'with his mum's death altho is etched in his memories'but he has learned to live with it..plus he is sharing that hurt with his beloved'in the road scene he was alone..that will evoke a different emotion in the viewer..a different level of sympathy for the character

hope i made some sense

Edited by bobop - 08 August 2012 at 7:28pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloomeens80showstruck.Mandy.ipkbs-Vee05-

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Joey,

Ditto your observations on the night scene.  It did not have the impact as it intended and I left it to 2 reasons . 1)  the scene should have been extended a bit and not rushed.  Would have liked to see the continuation of the hug and what happened when they broke away... so really how did they leave off  his declaration   2) The SBS enactment of the song did not leave any surprises for the the real scene. that too i wish was played out a bit more...

Your second comment on the romance intensity and sleeping together.  The cvs are really downplaying this  and bring up the intensity in bit and pieces like him rubbing off the water on her neck  or him removing his shirt... Where the two are in thier relationship  ie they  do seem as committed husband & wife then how come they can keep their hands off each other while in bed.  What is everyone waiting for ?

Ditto again in the scene pattern between yesterday and today... will we have Dadi berate Khushi everyday and Arnie stand in her defence everyday  ?  There needs to be a clear path for us teh audience to understand where all this is going.

Very well said Joey...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-meens80joenet1234--Sari--showstruckipkbs

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

joey..i will have 2 say i disagree with the above point'.i hear what ur saying'even im a sucker for i hate u scenes'more passion as compared to measly i love u scenes'.but then i loved the first peck by the poolside..n that was no hate'.so i understand u might not be getting that level of passion u desired form these scenes,,,@ bold u perhaps didnt feel the same emotion as the middle of the road scene coz these tears r not the result of emotions asr had after terrace scene'it was a fresh hurt'..his love was in someone else's arms'with his mum's death altho is etched in his memories'but he has learned to live with it..plus he is sharing that hurt with his beloved'in the road scene he was alone..that will evoke a different emotion in the viewer..a different level of sympathy for the character

hope i made some sense
[/QUOTE]
That was my point Priyanka that both of the hurts were different! I was able to connect to his hurt than but I was not able to connect with it today.  He is the same actor and he can emote beautifully, it should've been the director's job to get that pain out of him and he didn't. The hurt today was pure pain, helplessness, loneliness, sense of inconceivable loss, irreparable damage, the pain so raw that you wont be able to breathe. I should have felt it like I felt it the last time. I felt his guilt and his apology on Friday. Today, I barely saw a glimpse of the pain that could've been there..
P.S. Not necessarily a sucker for I hate yous but of pain and angst, whatever brings it out.

Edited by joenet1234 - 08 August 2012 at 7:39pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausam-Maggie-showstruckPr1yankaipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
hmmm...aaj maza aayega...LOL

Why so much shaanti ladies??? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckMepharmipkbsPr1yanka

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

hmmm...aaj maza aayega...LOL

Why so much shaanti ladies??? 

Talli tune kitne peeya hain already??Tongue..Jaldi bolLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckPr1yankaipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by bobop

hope i made some sense

That was my point Priyanka that both of the hurts were different! I was able to connect to his hurt than but I was not able to connect with it today.  He is the same actor and he can emote beautifully, it should've been the director's job to get that pain out of him and he didn't. The hurt today was pure pain, helplessness, loneliness, sense of inconceivable loss, irreparable damage, the pain so raw that you wont be able to breathe. I should have felt it like I felt it the last time. I felt his guilt and his apology on Friday. Today, I barely saw a glimpse of the pain that could've been there..
P.S. Not necessarily a sucker for I hate yous but of pain and angst, whatever brings it out.
[/QUOTE]

@bold very true…but i feel it didnt come out the same as roadside scene primarily coz his hurt was being assuaged by khushi in his arms…after terrace scene he felt stark alone n betrayed by the one who had taught him how 2 love again….but yeah…it might totally be my perception…Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloomeens80showstruckipkbs

Go to top