Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Meet the new Mr. and Mrs. ASR! (Page 44)

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astra

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by ipkbs

Good wali afternoon and ha ha happy birthday to the finest fictional character ever created, a ha ha ha ha to Mr raizada, for all we know Gulji could possibly change your birthday to December, but until then, shukriya to daadi Malik and naani raizada for their wonderful.genes.
I shudder to.think what you would have been like on dadis genes alone. So hugs for nani..

was it janmashthami last year when asr's bday was mentioned??'my memory is failing me'cnat remember any scene when asr's bdayw as mentioned

Not mentioned in a scene, Priyanka.  It was seen on his passport shown during the kidnapping. They have obviously forgotten what sharp eyes the fans have.

yeah..that one i remember ..there was a huge shoutout in iF'..thanx manisha

Yeah, thats true. Actually last year it was shown on some other day (the la cake scene). It was the passport that mentioned it. And I remember it simply coz it happens to be my bday too.LOL

You and ASR's passport share a birthday, Astra? Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rag1niPr1yanka

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cicilia9

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Was bringing my personal Daadi up to speed on what is happening on our TV show.
Me: So, we now have a Daadi... she is kind of mea..
Daadi: Oh Anandi's (Child Bride) mom died. Poor girl.
Me: Well, yeah. Anyway Arnav's mom committed suicide. That is why he is so tortured. Poor boy, don't you th...
Daadi: OMG! Maanvi (Cancer Sister) is getting married. To that-guy-who-is-not-Karan-Tacker. *stupid smile*
Me: I think Shyam is going to come back. He and Daadi seem to...
Daadi: Jeevika (Cancer Sister's Sister) is pregnant. But she may lose her baby.
Me: Anjali DI is going to have twins.
Daadi: Fitay moonh!

Kya discuss kar rahe ho aap?

Happy Laddoo Gopal Day to people in South India. Aap log hamesha thoda aage he chalte hain.

hahahaha I have similar conversation with my nani. Why do they not like this show? Confused. People in south and east are celebrating ladoo Gopal coz apparently it starts from tonight. Actually we Delhi peeps are cleverer coz we've ensured we get a long weekend.

i ve made sure my entire family is addicted to the show ! i watch here .. my sis in delhi .. my mom in patna .. n all my moms domestic help in their respective houses !Big smile

You are a true fan!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9-monalisa-Pr1yanka

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged

Me: Well, yeah. Anyway Arnav's mom committed suicide. That is why he is so tortured. Poor boy, don't you th...
Daadi: OMG! Maanvi (Cancer Sister) is getting married. To that-guy-who-is-not-Karan-Tacker. *stupid smile*

Happy Laddoo Gopal Day to people in South India. Aap log hamesha thoda aage he chalte hain.

ROFL I love your conversations with Daadiji! 

Rag1niPr1yanka

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged

hahahaha I have similar conversation with my nani. Why do they not like this show? Confused. People in south and east are celebrating ladoo Gopal coz apparently it starts from tonight. Actually we Delhi peeps are cleverer coz we've ensured we get a long weekend.

Aapka birthday aaj hain? Happy walla birthday aapko. Hope it involves Apple Martinis.

-monalisa-Pr1yanka

Astra Goldie
Astra
Astra

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ipkbs

Good wali afternoon and ha ha happy birthday to the finest fictional character ever created, a ha ha ha ha to Mr raizada, for all we know Gulji could possibly change your birthday to December, but until then, shukriya to daadi Malik and naani raizada for their wonderful.genes.
I shudder to.think what you would have been like on dadis genes alone. So hugs for nani..

was it janmashthami last year when asr's bday was mentioned??'my memory is failing me'cnat remember any scene when asr's bdayw as mentioned

Not mentioned in a scene, Priyanka.  It was seen on his passport shown during the kidnapping. They have obviously forgotten what sharp eyes the fans have.

yeah..that one i remember ..there was a huge shoutout in iF'..thanx manisha

Yeah, thats true. Actually last year it was shown on some other day (the la cake scene). It was the passport that mentioned it. And I remember it simply coz it happens to be my bday too.LOL

You and ASR's passport share a birthday, Astra? Tongue

Yeah! Actually we even share our wedding anniversaries. Tongue. The difference is my family remembers mineSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9howcomeRag1niHriju321-monalisa-Pr1yanka

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by DiyaS

BUT ... that hug needed to be prolonged ... Arnav's expressions and their change needed to be focussed ... a man who has spent the last fourteen years locked in a shell, that shell was slowly cracking open with the advent of Khushi in his life... the first crack in the star gazing scene ... and today a huge hole was made, when he admitted his biggest sorrow, the source of his biggest vulnerability, to his wife, his soulmate ... I wanted to see a change in expression, the beginning of peace seeping in, as he finally puts his worst nightmare into words ... the comfort and the love in Khushi as she holds him close ... hence that scene left me very dissatisfied and wanting much more Confused

Am loving NK-Payal's bonding! And loved the Khushi-Anjali hug ... and Arnav's reaction to it Embarrassed
Will come back with more if I can.

Good analysis...This time they showed the peace seeping in the morning after...He was sleeping peacefully, like a baby...If you noticed, he looked tired, the eyes were swollen but yet there was sense of calm. That was the intent of that scene...The whole Khushi scene was to show that she wanted to pretend the night before never happened.

A closed person like ASR would be embarrassed even if she showed a slight difference or care in her behavior, he would shut her off...so she went on sanak...She now understands him pretty well unlike in the past, that is why she was quick to say yest, I don't want to change you, I don't need to know your past...Remember the day when he fainted and she took care of him? She tried to express her guilt, care; but he shut her off. Anjali said that he did it to save her guilt but he was saving himself; didn't want her to see the vulnerable side of him...

Diya, Sari Hug Good morning ladies

Diya, missed your post...where is it?Cry

Totally with you about the brevity of the hug...I too wished that they had focussed a little on his reaction, other than him hugging her back.  Sari, see your point too about his desire not to show any more weakness and vulnerability than he already had. This all very new to him...allowing somebody to take care of his feelings...Nani and Anjali have been with him all these years as emotional anchors, yes...he sort of knows that they are there, but has not really used them as support...if you know what I am trying to say?  Khushi is not letting him make that decision...she makes it for him by jumping in...it started with the kidnapping rescue...and now this. She does not wait to be asked...her loving heart will not allow her to sit back and wait for him to come to her.

The point that I am trying to make amidst all this rambling is that I understand and agree with both of youBig smile...ab is conphusion ko kya naam doon?LOL

And sincere apologies to all for dropping off from the hangout without proper adieu last night...but the eyes refused to cooperate any longer and HD found me sometime later with head on the laptop...Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

howcomeRag1ni-monalisa-Pr1yanka

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Yes, I am just back after visiting my Tamilian friend and helped her draw feet of Baby Krishna on the floor. She told me smugly, "Today is OUR Janmasthami."
She is always saying things like that actually. Every time I tell her some movie was kind of nice, she says, "Yeah, but it was better in Tamil." :D

Tumne usse pucha nahi - aap aise kyun hai...ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

howcomeRag1ni-monalisa-Pr1yanka

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Originally posted by --Sari--

OMG...No wonder, now they have switched to the fat BD...So Anjali is now the mother of lav-khush?Confused But she is the one who has to be reunited with her husband, so luv-khush it is... New Age mythology...

Wouldn't that make Shyam Ram? Also, with Dadi in they are into Mahabharat now. Not going to start the mythology discussion here again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pr1yanka

Go to top