Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Meet the new Mr. and Mrs. ASR! (Page 40)

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Good wali afternoon and ha ha happy birthday to the finest fictional character ever created, a ha ha ha ha to Mr raizada, for all we know Gulji could possibly change your birthday to December, but until then, shukriya to daadi Malik and naani raizada for their wonderful.genes.
I shudder to.think what you would have been like on dadis genes alone. So hugs for nani..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamashwink630joenet1234-monalisa-Pr1yanka

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Good wali afternoon and ha ha happy birthday to the finest fictional character ever created, a ha ha ha ha to Mr raizada, for all we know Gulji could possibly change your birthday to December, but until then, shukriya to daadi Malik and naani raizada for their wonderful.genes.
I shudder to.think what you would have been like on dadis genes alone. So hugs for nani..

Thank god for small mercies, I guess?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-ipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Morning Girls!!! Big smile

Morning Vee! has your vacation started yet?

Tomorrow!!! Big smile

-monalisa-ipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged

Very good point, Ippy! 

Pr1yankaipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
SPOILER ALERT

if anyone of u has watched the sbs today'pl clarify if what arnav did to khushi was offscreen or onscreen'looked like onscreen to me'i so want it to be onscreen

Edited by bobop - 09 August 2012 at 7:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausam--Sari---Vee05-ipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged

was it janmashthami last year when asr's bday was mentioned??…my memory is failing me…cnat remember any scene when asr's bdayw as mentioned

-monalisa-ipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

was it janmashthami last year when asr's bday was mentioned??'my memory is failing me'cnat remember any scene when asr's bdayw as mentioned

Not mentioned in a scene, Priyanka.  It was seen on his passport shown during the kidnapping. They have obviously forgotten what sharp eyes the fans have.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamPr1yankaipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">was it janmashthami last year when asr's bday was mentioned??…my memory is failing me…cnat remember any scene when asr's bdayw as mentioned</font>

Date was on his passport when he got kidnapped.
Last year on this day he brought La home...

And the sbs is offscreen

-monalisa-Pr1yanka

Go to top