Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Meet the new Mr. and Mrs. ASR! (Page 39)

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
love the post and the takes Embarrassed

looking forward to tonight's epi Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sari--Vistaa

_Divya_ IF-Stunnerz
_Divya_
_Divya_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Sari DI! Hug Hug

yaar kya mast epi tha kal! Day Dreaming Clap ArHi Heart
Khushi ke latke jhatke... n arnav Embarrassed

I guess arnav ne apna khud se kiya hua promise pura kar hi liya samjho Wink

wat a passionate hug it was! Blushing Day Dreaming Tongue

n dat morning mei stairs pe jo scene tha wo! Thumbs Up

n ur post Clap Heart LOVELY as usual Big smile

Edited by divi4u - 09 August 2012 at 3:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sari--Vistaapremparbat

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

Happy walla birthday Arnav Bhaiya ko. Dua karti hoon  ki aisa din kabhi nahin aaye, jab aap pe sarkaar tax laga de.

The next song I recommend Gulji is ' Raat Baaki, baat baaki. Because the nights seem to end rather abruptly and mysteriously.

Oh yes, it is Arnav's birthday...Kya memory...Clap Why are the nights so adhura in the ASR bedroom? hmm... Humesha unfinished business...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630fareeVistaaNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

BUT ... that hug needed to be prolonged ... Arnav's expressions and their change needed to be focussed ... a man who has spent the last fourteen years locked in a shell, that shell was slowly cracking open with the advent of Khushi in his life... the first crack in the star gazing scene ... and today a huge hole was made, when he admitted his biggest sorrow, the source of his biggest vulnerability, to his wife, his soulmate ... I wanted to see a change in expression, the beginning of peace seeping in, as he finally puts his worst nightmare into words ... the comfort and the love in Khushi as she holds him close ... hence that scene left me very dissatisfied and wanting much more Confused

Am loving NK-Payal's bonding! And loved the Khushi-Anjali hug ... and Arnav's reaction to it Embarrassed
Will come back with more if I can.

Good analysis...This time they showed the peace seeping in the morning after...He was sleeping peacefully, like a baby...If you noticed, he looked tired, the eyes were swollen but yet there was sense of calm. That was the intent of that scene...The whole Khushi scene was to show that she wanted to pretend the night before never happened.

A closed person like ASR would be embarrassed even if she showed a slight difference or care in her behavior, he would shut her off...so she went on sanak...She now understands him pretty well unlike in the past, that is why she was quick to say yest, I don't want to change you, I don't need to know your past...Remember the day when he fainted and she took care of him? She tried to express her guilt, care; but he shut her off. Anjali said that he did it to save her guilt but he was saving himself; didn't want her to see the vulnerable side of him...

Edited by --Sari-- - 09 August 2012 at 6:03am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamspsharmilafareejoenet1234howcomeVistaaPr1yankaDiyaS

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

The other telling point vis-a-vis ODB and his Dadi was when he said "is ghar mein unka naam liya jaaye, mujhe pasand nahin..."   and not "mere ghar mein..."  To me his choice of words is signifies what was called "badon ka lihaz..." ...so while it is universally understood that Shantivan is the house that ASR built, both literally and figuratively, and everyone else is dependent on him...to his Dadi and Nani he refrains from rubbing it in. They are still the figureheads...and so while he still won't take any bs from them...but will not be deliberately rude with them either.

Dadi's khadi boli (pure, relatively unaccented Hindi) was another nice touch...while some words like bitwa etc are similar between her and Nani, the two speak two very different dialects. Goes with her almost-royalty-like background, while Nani appears to be of more humble origins. Yet the two are childhood friends...emmm, interesting. So had they decided the match between themselves when their kids were young and the Elder Malik grew up, went away to study and came back with girlfriend, but was forced to marry by his mother...while his heart remained with his love? I guess, we will know it all in good time...

Visi - Loved these parts...The words showed respect but the attitude and the body language were far from it...Especially the walking away is typical ASR'is attitude. I mean business, enough said...Even to his dadi...Younger or older, if you err you need to be told & that is what I love about his character.

I am surprised Khushi hasn't corrected him with her SP bahu act...A tad-bit selfish here, she is happy she is being acknowledged finally? Not complaining at all...I love it...She needs to feel like she belongs there & only such authoritative behavior from ASR can make her feel that...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamspsharmilafareeVistaa

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
^^^ I think Khushi will get round to correcting ASR ... if you notice, she hasn't looked happy or delighted when Arnav steps in for her ... unlike Nani and even Anjali who were very happy to see Arnav shielding Khushi ... and she was actually in tears at the end yesterday. At the same time, she doesn't want to say much to him yet, because he is obviously disturbed right now about his past, which has suddenly re-surfaced ... sooner or later, am sure she will try to tell him to be a little more polite with Dadi and he will blast her back ... hopefully this time they will have a conversation and not a fight!

Sari, I also agree the morning scene achieved that, but I still feel the hug should have been prolonged a bit longer, to show the change in expression in Arnav ...  ah well, too late now Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilajoenet1234Vistaa--Sari--

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Morning Girls!!! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sari--

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Morning Girls!!! Big smile

Morning Vee! has your vacation started yet?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vee05-

Go to top