Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Meet the new Mr. and Mrs. ASR! (Page 35)

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

Yes, I loved the Khushi as the White Pawn bit. Whatay!
"Now, the pawn is the smallest piece and the one that has the smallest moves. It is the pawn who should move first so that the bigger pieces behind the pawn can enter the game. She could get captured by a watchful opponent. But here comes the best part: the reason why I love the pawn: A pawn, if it reaches the eighth level, that is, the other end of the board away from where it started, the pawn can transform into another piece. Mostly it transforms into the queen. To make it more clear, when the white  pawn crosses eight levels, without getting captured and comes to stand in the last row, where the black king is positioned, she can become the queen and call in a "check"."

Doesn't the chakarvuyh also have 7 circles? if you get out of it you reach the final and 8th level? My mythology knowledge is zero to the power of infinity.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckMentalExoticaPr1yanka

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astra

Originally posted by showstruck

Hi girls, 
Loved everyone's takes...and what are we discussing today?

i went away for a while and when came back...could not really figure out...but before I went away it was mainly about the bakra...everyone was picking on it...Radss wrote some nice poetry as well...

intellectual discussion happened while I was away...
Eh? What bakra? You don't mean Lakhmi ji? Sh*t I hope Vee isn't around. Don't wanna be in her black book again.

Bakra is Veeps thingy not Vee's...Wink

Ok...rabba vey time for me...till later...have funBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Astra

Astra Goldie
Astra
Astra

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

"Now, the pawn is the smallest piece and the one that has the smallest moves. It is the pawn who should move first so that the bigger pieces behind the pawn can enter the game. She could get captured by a watchful opponent. But here comes the best part: the reason why I love the pawn: A pawn, if it reaches the eighth level, that is, the other end of the board away from where it started, the pawn can transform into another piece. Mostly it transforms into the queen. To make it more clear, when the white  pawn crosses eight levels, without getting captured and comes to stand in the last row, where the black king is positioned, she can become the queen and call in a "check"."

Doesn't the chakarvuyh also have 7 circles? if you get out of it you reach the final and 8th level? My mythology knowledge is zero to the power of infinity.

Your knowledge of mythology is more than mine! Don't know how many layers of Chkravyuh there are, but some other random fact: the only person who knew how to break and enter the formation (but not how to exit) was Abhimanyu. Subhadra's son. And Subhadra is also dadi's name. Totally random, no parallels here.

Edit: Sorry the only person who knew the secret of Chkravyuh from birth was Abhimanyu.

Edited by Astra - 08 August 2012 at 11:56pm
Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged

Okay I am back after reading the posters I like on Crooner, Redux and Director's Cut. Some people write with so much love, that is all I have to say.

-Vee05-

Astra Goldie
Astra
Astra

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged

Okay I am back after reading the posters I like on Crooner, Redux and Director's Cut. Some people write with so much love, that is all I have to say.

Rags, loved your VM. Maybe we should've sent these two to the Games. Koi to gold milta! Long weekend coming up. No IPK and kids at home. Bad combo

Edited by Astra - 09 August 2012 at 12:09am
-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Rags - phenomenal VM today! ROFL 

Thanks to the SG's who believe in sharing links - us frogs in the well get to see it. Do remember that when some of us say we hardly ever step outside the hangout - we REALLY mean it! Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbat-Vee05-Pr1yanka

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Whatever little I know about Mahabharata are from two sources:
1. A book called - A Child's View of Mahabharata
2. That TV show box-set that my dad bought for us a couple of years ago
Anyway, if Arnav is Abhimanyu and Khushi is Vaidehi, whatay khichdi that is! Mixing mythologies is interesting though. Wait. This gives me an idea!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

howcomePr1yanka

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged

Rags, loved your VM. Maybe we should've sent these two to the Games. Koi to gold milta! Long weekend coming up. No IPK and kids at home. Bad combo

*grin*
Hum sab hain na.

Astra

Go to top