Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Meet the new Mr. and Mrs. ASR! (Page 22)

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeps

Originally posted by -Jamba-

Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by docgirl

Sari... I do ... I already do and being "unspoiled", I'm enjoying the epis much more. 

@Joey: Great post, but I was hoping for a poem! 
Nautanki, so the crying scene didn't work for you because...
1. SBS , 2. Too much crying, 3. Too little crying 4. Too abrupt/pace off 5. All of these 6. None of these

Absolutely, I read several complaining they found the scene lacking coz SBS was better? I skipped the SBS, saw it today after I watched the episode. Other than the picture I posted there was nothing more in SBS; maybe a tumka scene and a Khushi doing a Gopi bahu was missing but that may have been off screen. The song wasn't played in the background...

I saw the SBS today - liked their song pick. Anyone know the movie? 

BTW, today's "Aaja Piya" was remixed. A certain RDB would have gone Wheee if they had had this kind of background score and instrument support back then...

Really??? Actually I was quite happy that they used the original instead of the remix that is out there...Confused

They just used Lata's voice. Everything else was refurbished and remodeled and updated.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooN112-Vee05-Pr1yanka

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeps

Originally posted by docgirl

Awww... Sari, lovely post. Clap We're simpatico on this one, I think... picking up on the same key ideas. Thanks to you, I think the masala ladkis are becoming templatized... and it's your template! Wink

Doc - lovely post as usual...Aaj decoding, kya baat hai...? you seem to be in the mood...LOL btw, one of the hand holding pics is a BD...LOL I don't why they make such glaring errors in closeups...daily soaps!  What worries me more is the size of everyone's posts...Sab ke sab mega posts...

My long posts rubbing off on everyone... I was seriously thinking I should be more concise but it is only getting longer...And some of the SG's here beat me to it tonight...ROFL But it is fun reading everyone's thoughts...

Sari and Doc and everyone else, Please do not try to be concise. The posts are just a pleasure to read...I repeat do not edit yourself...

Veeps, what we want is your full-to version of your thoughts --- missing them! 

@Sari: Maybe the rest of us should impose a word limit --- you should just write. Your posts really help make the epis MUCH better than they actually are. 

No decoding at all, Sari... sometimes the visuals just hit me. It is a visual medium, so when they do a nice job, it's striking.  The only other metaphor that they're hitting us with is the purity one... at first I thought it was casteism, but after today's epi and naani's exposition on daadi,  I think they're going for something else. Now if I speculate on that... it would be decoding! Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Maggie-N112Vistaa--Sari--DiyaS

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bobop

@vistaa'im so waiting for janmashtami 360s'.but only the good ones..like asr coming n praying with khushi on his own'.altho i dont wnat dadi insulting khushi but it is bound 2 happen ..last time it was la who had done the deed calling the police n all

Janmashtmi, I think I am losing the Teej wala bet...Dead I think she will wear the saree for ladoo gopal day...LOL Definetly there will be a 360 on the bad stuff but this time its dadi instead of La?

they r gonna celebrate teej in sept sari…im glad coz that is when i will also be celebrating teej Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-maalooVistaa

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Today was NOT a tent...today it looked like a glorified colorful toga...they took a velvet and other material sheet cut a hole init and told the girl to wear it! 

Thankfully there were a lot of head shot's to ignore most of it...but baapre...how about they give these outfit's to Anjali...atleast this way she can say oh the bump is hiding in the cloth! Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamMoksha51-Maggie-docgirlmaalooPr1yankaDiyaS

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=docgirl]

BTW, today's "Aaja Piya" was remixed. A certain RDB would have gone Wheee if they had had this kind of background score and instrument support back then...

i really thought it was original lata vocals…r u sure it was remix…there is a remix album out there but it is sung by someone else not lata n the voice in it is jarring

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirl-Jamba-DiyaS

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Moksha51purplenpink--Sari---Vee05-Pr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Today was NOT a tent...today it looked like a glorified colorful toga...they took a velvet and other material sheet cut a hole init and told the girl to wear it! 

Thankfully there were a lot of head shot's to ignore most of it...but baapre...how about they give these outfit's to Anjali...atleast this way she can say oh the bump is hiding in the cloth! Confused

anjali will wanna negotiate her costumes then..she has 2 look pretty all the time..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--Vee05-

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

[QUOTE=docgirl]

i really thought it was original lata vocals'r u sure it was remix'there is a remix album out there but it is sung by someone else not lata n the voice in it is jarring

Voice is Lata - but focus on BG instruments. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlN112Pr1yanka-Vee05-

Go to top