Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Meet the new Mr. and Mrs. ASR! (Page 18)

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by --Sari--

Yeh picture dekho...This is all you are going to get from a guy...LOL Woh bhi ASR jaisa...My mom says, never trust a man who sheds tears....ROFL

LOL! your mom is a wise woman..LOL I don't like a man who cries either but the pain should've been plastered on his face like he is about to pass out.. fine, I'll just shut up now. As is Doc is here, her post has made me shut up completely.

Apna pledge firse pada dun?

"We the SGs do solemnly swear to not expect or anticipate anything from upcoming episodes of IPK. We all are human and regardless of our stern stance, we are suckers for spoilers. However, we hereby declare to take the spoilers with a grain of salt and not discuss them at the hangout. We also pledge our allegiance to each other and in the event one of us derails, we will be there to bop her on the head with a danda. All say I do."

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Moksha51docgirlmaaloojoenet1234howcome.Mandy.Pr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

Originally posted by bobop

Bop, haven't had a chance to catch up with all the posts yet but  the systematic torture of medical practice is driving us to telepathy - SG docs unite! Hug

Hug totally …in ipk i had seen a good clinic scene with the lady doc actually being able to emulate to a great extent the mannerisms etc….but in general they r too busy coding the scenes with mythological symbolisms that they overlook medical stuff

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirl

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

"We the SGs do solemnly swear to not expect or anticipate anything from upcoming episodes of IPK. We all are human and regardless of our stern stance, we are suckers for spoilers. However, we hereby declare to take the spoilers with a grain of salt and not discuss them at the hangout. We also pledge our allegiance to each other and in the event one of us derails, we will be there to bop her on the head with a danda. All say I do."

Point noted. So I guess I am the bakri today? LOL but might I mention that pledge does not include the word SBS/SBB so I didn't do any ramanchi..per theek hai..you are the boss!Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirlhowcome--Sari--Pr1yanka

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

BUT NK drops hints about twins and everyone acts all surprised???? Shocked . Does Anjali Jha make numerous visits to her doctor to play gilli-dandaa? Confused That DVD she wanted to watch with Chottey --was it Baby Einstein? Confused Confused  Medicine --- and the practice of it provides rozi roti, barkath to a bunch of us here. How much will you subvert it? *PRIMAL SCREAM* 

Haven't read the rest yet but this just made me laugh LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana2docgirlPr1yanka

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

Yeh picture dekho...This is all you are going to get from a guy...LOL Woh bhi ASR jaisa...My mom says, never trust a man who sheds tears....ROFL

LOL! your mom is a wise woman..LOL I don't like a man who cries either but the pain should've been plastered on his face like he is about to pass out.. fine, I'll just shut up now. As is Doc is here, her post has made me shut up completely.

Sari... I do ... I already do and being "unspoiled", I'm enjoying the epis much more. 

@Joey: Great post, but I was hoping for a poem! 
Nautanki, so the crying scene didn't work for you because...
1. SBS , 2. Too much crying, 3. Too little crying 4. Too abrupt/pace off 5. All of these 6. None of these

Edited by docgirl - 08 August 2012 at 9:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sari--

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

Really Sari... You surely dont have TEE's list  of all the mantal and the crajhi's and marking our " I DO NANDKISHORE" in there. 

Edit: i am way too weak to not read/see them but i WILL NOT say a word ...i promise, i really do LOL

Edited by howcome - 08 August 2012 at 9:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirl--Sari--

purplenpink Goldie
purplenpink
purplenpink

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by veeps

I hate to say it, seeing that I actually like Akshay but the RM landscape is actually more cheerful without Akash around... Maybe it is Deepali's brilliant smile that shines a little bit more when he is not around...LOL

I've been wondering why he has been seen less lately, I know he was on vacation before but since his return he hasn't been seen much. Its odd.

I'll not be surprised if he has joined Mamaji wherever the poor guy is expanding AR's business while ASR tries to sort domestic issuesLOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

howcomeN112.Mandy.Pr1yanka

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

Awww... Sari, lovely post. Clap We're simpatico on this one, I think... picking up on the same key ideas. Thanks to you, I think the masala ladkis are becoming templatized... and it's your template! Wink

Doc - lovely post as usual...Aaj decoding, kya baat hai...? you seem to be in the mood...LOL btw, one of the hand holding pics is a BD...LOL I don't know why they make such glaring errors in closeups...daily soaps!  What worries me more is the size of everyone's posts...Sab ke sab mega posts...

My long posts rubbing off on everyone... I was seriously thinking I should be more concise but it is only getting longer...And some of the SG's here beat me to it tonight...ROFL But it is fun reading everyone's thoughts...

Edited by --Sari-- - 08 August 2012 at 9:21pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirljoenet1234N112.Mandy.Pr1yanka

Go to top