Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Meet the new Mr. and Mrs. ASR! (Page 16)

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeps

So I went through everyone's post... whattay nice writeups everyone...Clap

But I see no one mentions the blue shirt special??? How every single time he has worn it before they have separated???

1) Closet scene : Khushi "almost" went to Lucknow
2) Bandagement : Tu hi bata mere maula
3) Airport  Pre-kdnap

Bolo Bolo, tells tells...Wink

not only the blue shirt a strong indicator, the rasta roko  flirting also is a huge signal that they will fight thus leading to some form of separation. 
But this i am sure will be for remaariage track for trps 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-N112maalooshowstruckPr1yankasbk2

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

Originally posted by bobop

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">really when??</font>

Dadi, panditji is here...guess who said that? After twin talk LOL

oh right..i was so engrossed in looking at asr that i totally missed him

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-maalooshowstruck

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeps

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Veeps this one's for you! Bakri ke naam...all trucing and all ok?

Ok I might not put this in my masterpiece...to me the Blue shirt represent's Arnav...the ocean...deep and blue...everytime he wore it...a turmoil came in his relationship with Khushi that was some sort of Judaii...One side of the ocean describes devastation but the other side is amazing calm beaches...this time i see calm beaches. 

This time this might be Blue shirt 360...apparently you girl's LOVE the 360 stuff...and in my head this indicates a happier time...but this is again my pea sized Naive brain...i could be wrong..Dadi might toss Khushi out of the house but the Arnav of today wont let that happen...so am taking a positive from the previous negatives and say the Blue shirt brings them CLOSER versus taking them farther away Tongue

AWW... Hug Ghee + Shakkar for you Dahling!!! I was just thinking Anji baby's one pe one free might be happening... thats all...

Plus the red shirt aint doing anything for these two...the brown shirt i will fly to the set...find and throw in the garbage disposer because I am personally tired of it...the black and white r fine but the blue make him vintage ASR and I like that! Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-showstruckPr1yanka

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-maaloodocgirljoenet1234howcomeshowstruck.Mandy.

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purplenpink

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by purplenpink

The aaja piya sequence was cute but I didn't care much for the use of the song in the bg. I love the song but couldn't warm up to it's placement too much given the tone of the sequence although the words did fit well.

And when nothing works Khushi lets him know that she accepts him for what he is and never wants to change him. The quiet sincerity and growing trust that he can share some of his stresses with his jeevan saathi who will not judge him act as the catalyst and the pain comes rushing out in one quick spurt. His ma had committed suicide when he was barely a teenager. A difficult fact for anyone to have to accept and live with.

Khushi comforts him with a hug. No words spoken as she offers unconditional support which is accepted as he slowly hugs her back and lets his grief overpower him for a moment.

Love how they are showing that Khushi is slowly chiseling away at the reserve one tiny step at a time. He has insulated himself for so long but her support and understanding is allowing him to embrace her love and share his grief, insecurities slowly.

The next morning sequence was similar to the one couple days ago as this time she watches him sleeping and promises to always be there for him. That seems to have resolved the contract question too; this is her marriage hamesha vala.

Payal-NK: we have a new Jodi. This Bhabhi devar jodi has a level of comfort and connect that PayAsh doesn't.

Anji is expecting twins??!! WhateverConfused

ASR ko dekhne par koi tax hai kya? Hell no! Ogle away girl; hawty is hard to resistEmbarrassed

Payal Hug

I'm with you, though the lyrics fit beautifully with the scene the song didn't really do wonders for me as I originally thought it would, it was the scene that followed that delivered the impact. I love the way Khushi said she didn't mean to upset him nor does she want to change him, he understood her and let his guard down for its only her he can share his pain with.

I think the contract is over with too, Khushi is not going to be bringing up again given Dadi's entry and learning more about her husband's painful past. Khushi knows Arnav loves her, she has accepted the efforts he's made to win her back and now she intends to stand by him like he is doing for her. This is their fight together

Another reason for NK to stick around, he is just clicking with the cast. First it was his friendship with Khushi that was a hit, then his bromance with Nanav and now the bhabi devar jodi with Payal. I'm loving it!!

Anjali expecting twins, if only we could believe it by seeing the appearance of a bump! I really could care less if its budget issues or DB not wanting to sport one, create the illusion! Like in the last scene, an illusion like that does not hurt but the shots of her flat stomach need to stop until Anjali has her baby

LOL Well what to expect with Khushi she isn't as bold as Arnav so she felt the need to cover
Mandy- Hug

NK is indeed getting to be a comfortable addition to the cast!

About the contract- i too said that it's over from both their sides. Since no one else knew about it safe to assume it's been done and dealt with. At this point in the story any reverting back to it by either would be a complete head desk and negate the journey of love and trust they have had since.

Just read your post- when do they intend to bring maa ka kangans back? I'd like for Khushi to discover the letter on her own and get one more insight into the person that is her husband.

Anjali- that she's expecting twins wasn't of any additional shock value for me; it's not like she has a bump and we need to be concerned about the authenticity of the size. The washboard abs are not going anywhere and one of these days we'll just have the baby(ies) appear.

Intrigued about how Shyam is going to be brought back and how it will alter the dynamics currently at play.

I agree, bringing up the contract wouldn't make much sense given the past few episodes. These two have accepted their marriage, they've come to terms with the fact though their marriage started out rocky it is becoming solid.

Its speculation on my part and hope that the kangans are brought up the timing is perfect to create drama with Dadi while Arnav explains the meaning behind why those kangans are so special.

LOL Washboard abs

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-purplenpinkshowstruckPr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

Wink

BUT NK drops hints about twins and everyone acts all surprised???? Shocked . Does Anjali Jha make numerous visits to her doctor to play gilli-dandaa? Confused That DVD she wanted to watch with Chottey --was it Baby Einstein? Confused Confused  Medicine --- and the practice of it provides rozi roti, barkath to a bunch of us here. How much will you subvert it? *PRIMAL SCREAM* 

If so, nice little  visual metaphor. 

Seems fair to assume that somehow this is linked to "woh haadsaa" and woh aurath"  and that it involves a violation of moral purity, maybe? 

As I watched today's episode, I couldn't help but think of how unlikely it is that a KKGSR would last a day in asli duniya. She'd be chewed up and be spat out in moments.  

he he he doc…maafi de do 4 sheron ko..naadan hain kuchch samajhte nahi..Smile

good point on visual metaphor

my view exactly on khushi n dadi's behaviour with khushi…i so feel this is not the work of shyam…the roots lie deep in the past

n wow…i wrote the exact same thing after watching today's episode…that if such a selfless unconditional love giving khushi exists in real worls…today was her day of triumphlong overdue

-Maggie-docgirlshowstruck.Mandy.

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Awww... Sari, lovely post. Clap We're simpatico on this one, I think... picking up on the same key ideas. Thanks to you, I think the masala ladkis are becoming templatized... and it's your template! Wink

-Maggie-joenet1234howcome--Sari--

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Originally posted by --Sari--

Yeh picture dekho...This is all you are going to get from a guy...LOL Woh bhi ASR jaisa...My mom says, never trust a man who sheds tears....ROFL

LOL! your mom is a wise woman..LOL I don't like a man who cries either but the pain should've been plastered on his face like he is about to pass out.. fine, I'll just shut up now. As is Doc is here, her post has made me shut up completely.

-Maggie-docgirlN112--Sari--

Go to top