Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Meet the new Mr. and Mrs. ASR! (Page 15)

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausam-Maggie-maaloojoenet1234showstruck.Mandy.-Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Veeps this one's for you! Bakri ke naam...all trucing and all ok?

Ok I might not put this in my masterpiece...to me the Blue shirt represent's Arnav...the ocean...deep and blue...everytime he wore it...a turmoil came in his relationship with Khushi that was some sort of Judaii...One side of the ocean describes devastation but the other side is amazing calm beaches...this time i see calm beaches. 

This time this might be Blue shirt 360...apparently you girl's LOVE the 360 stuff...and in my head this indicates a happier time...but this is again my pea sized Naive brain...i could be wrong..Dadi might toss Khushi out of the house but the Arnav of today wont let that happen...so am taking a positive from the previous negatives and say the Blue shirt brings them CLOSER versus taking them farther away Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meens80joenet1234maalooshowstruck.Mandy.

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by showstruck

Originally posted by sbk2

I only hope Dadi does not tear Arhi apart...whatever happens, I hope they stay together...though I wonder when they reveal how Khushi's past is connected to Arnie's, how will it impact their lives...

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">shweta..i have this feeling that quite might be dadi's final hathiyar 2 separate arhi if all else fails'it is quite clear she doesnt want khushi in rm'why noone knows</font>

Doesn't that also mean remarriage is not happening because of Dadi .

good point'i dont know whats happening'too mind boggling n my pea brains cant take itOuch

Honestly, I was hoping for a remarriage - only beacuse I wanted to see Arhi going through the marriage riruals the right way...the hate marriage was terrible - I still have not watched that properly, it was too heartbreaking.

I wanted to see a  happy version  of all the sad incidents shown - the marriage, the griha pravesh, the Suhaag Raat...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooVistaashowstruckPr1yanka

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Rabba  Ve Ladeej   Hug    . Last night after the TRP khulaasa, I asked for Wenesday Dhamaka and we got it. Clap

First things first... an anguished and tortured cry from a paagal fan to the powers-that-be on the show. On this one I have been (even if I say so myself! Tongue) the most reasonable, accommodating and pliant of fans. You tell me Anjali is 8 months pregnant, I believe you. No evidence in the form of baby bump or "acting" like a pregnant woman required. You tell me there are 2 babies not just one in there, I say Thumbs UpThumbs Up. This error is one of magnitude not of type, so go for broke and get two little tadpoles in there. Wink

BUT NK drops hints about twins and everyone acts all surprised???? Shocked . Does Anjali Jha make numerous visits to her doctor to play gilli-dandaa? Confused That DVD she wanted to watch with Chottey --was it Baby Einstein? Confused Confused  Medicine --- and the practice of it provides rozi roti, barkath to a bunch of us here. How much will you subvert it? *PRIMAL SCREAM* 

To my mind this part of the story is all about the righting of wrongs. We'll see what the past holds but for now it's Arnav's turn to make amends for his sins. Six months ago he dragged his contract wife by the hand and tossed her into the fire to face the fury of his family and hers. They ripped into her, physically and emotionally. Today, he leads her firmly but gently by the hand away from the fury of his daadi. He will not have her insulted or hurt, she deserves and gets his protection. Naani stands witness to both scenes. 

One of the leitmotifs of the ArHi relationship has been the way they walk crossing paths away from each other --- usually in conflict. The other has been the gazes, usually Arnav looking down from a height often at the top of the stairs at Khushi below. Now we 're seeing Khushi at a height at the top of the stairs looking at Arnav below. We saw that the day he returned early to lay a bed of roses for her. Today again after their little raasta rokko game. Redressal of the power balance? He was usually in control, now she seems to hold the cards, perhaps? It's her time. If so, nice little  visual metaphor. 

I'd asked yesterday - will Arnav start to lay his burdens at Khushi's feet? It played out beautifully, his anguish and her empathy. Aaja Piya... quiet, sweet, melancholic, full of love, loss and longing. If that was a very private tribute to Rajesh Khanna, then Thumbs UpThumbs Up . What a wonderful way to acknowledge the passing of a legend. Clap 

Khushi starts to back off when she senses defeat in getting her saiyyan to drop his guard and Arnav just jumps in with the keys to the closed doors of his memories. The door has cracked open, with more to come. The next morning Khushi promises to be there for him by his side whenever he needs her. What contract, what 6 month clause? 'Nuff said! Tongue . 

The kostins are piling up thick and fast. Something about Khushi and the way in which daadi encountered her has triggered a blind and  unreasonable  prejudice towards her.  Stern and orthodox she may be, but we get the sense from naani that daadi's fair minded within the  parameters of her world. Daadi was splattered with dirty water, she recoiled from Khushi's touch and wanted to purify herself, she refuses to let Khushi enter her orbit or despoil sacred memories with her touch... this is not merely casteist or elitist prejudice --- although they may be lurking in the background too. This visceral rejection of Khushi has to have been triggered by some connection to the past. Seems fair to assume that somehow this is linked to "woh haadsaa" and woh aurath"  and that it involves a violation of moral purity, maybe? 

A nice episode, but what stayed with me the longest was the wonder that is Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada. I've often been annoyed at her capriciousness  and struggled to understand her swift changes in tone and mood... the show abuses her character abominably. Wink  With Diya and Sari's help, I've come to understand her core --- I think! But Vistaa's take really helped to bring it all together - thanks Visi, Diya and Sari. Khushi has no notion of distance between herself and those she loves. So she throws herself (literally and figuratively) recklessly into their lives and problems, she interferes, she hands out unsolicited advice, but above all she showers love whether it's welcome or not. 

After his bombshell from the past, Arnav gets one of her now famous, no holds barred hugs. She pours all of herself into it as if to absorb his pain. The next morning she sees Anjali and memories of the confession come flooding back. The pain that Arnav holds in him also holds Anjali captive. So another spontaneous fierce hug, this time for Di --- another demonstration of her immense,  limitless  ability to give and share of herself. How can one resist her? How can one not love a character like this to bits? ASR has been my fave character on the show from the start. He's been the best etched and most consistent character. We understand his motivations and thoughts best. But by the time the show ends I won't be surprised if KKGSR supplants him in my affections. Tongue Hat tip to Sanaya for bringing her to life. Star . 

We've had discussions on whether the show and the fanstasy duniya it embodies trumps asli duniya. Recently Rags made the point that going by wardrobe - certainly not! Today's velvet monstrosity on Khushi --- case in point. Angry

As I watched today's episode, I couldn't help but think of how unlikely it is that a KKGSR would last a day in asli duniya. She'd be chewed up and be spat out in moments. But in fantasy duniya she exists  - she fights, she laughs, she does sanak, she loves, she gives recklessly and unstintingly of herself and she triumphs... not without serving as an eternal punching bag though! She makes us believe  that maybe we'll come across her in asli duniya too. Is it then the triumph of hope over experience? The triumph of fantasy over asli duniya?  There's something to be said for that! Big smile

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

newipkkarshifan345suhanamausamminnumasolembaumSahana2purplenpink-Maggie--Pallavi-meens80joenet1234howcomemaaloo--Sari--premparbatshowstruckVistaa.Mandy.sbk2

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by --Sari--

Joey  - this is for you too...Wink The serious romance will come...I read you rant; your expectations were sky high after watching the SBS/SBB...*lambi sans* Aaj kal bahut SKD kar rahi ho...LOL That is why the disappointment...It wasn't full on romance today...They are finding each other phase...

Arrey! I wasn't looking for romance in the night scene. I just couldn't connect with the pain. I wanted to see a more shattered Arnav and it just wasn't there. Song was great and Sanaya was perfect! It what happened after the song left an incomplete feeling.

Yeh picture dekho...This is all you are going to get from a guy...LOL Woh bhi ASR jaisa...My mom says, never trust a man who sheds tears....ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chatterbugjoenet1234maalooVistaashowstruckPr1yanka-Vee05-

N112 IF-Dazzler

maalooVistaashowstruck-Vee05-

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Originally posted by showstruck

Originally posted by sbk2

I only hope Dadi does not tear Arhi apart...whatever happens, I hope they stay together...though I wonder when they reveal how Khushi's past is connected to Arnie's, how will it impact their lives...

</div>

<div>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">shweta..i have this feeling that quite might be dadi's final hathiyar 2 separate arhi if all else fails'it is quite clear she doesnt want khushi in rm'why noone knows</font>

Doesn't that also mean remarriage is not happening because of Dadi .

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">good point…i dont know whats happening…too mind boggling n my pea brains cant take itOuch</font>

I guess best idea is to relax and watch. Remarriage seems unnecessary for just the two of them. And if it is not forced from someone else, then how? Did they scrap it?

-Maggie-Vistaasbk2Pr1yanka

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sari---Vee05-Pr1yanka

Go to top