Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Meet the new Mr. and Mrs. ASR! (Page 14)

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by magnetic693

I have uttered these same words so many times when watching another Indian serial where the bahu is being scolded and belittled for doing something minor like burning dinner or forgetting to do some household task.  Often the husband/son is watching the scene silently and powerlessly.  I loved that Arnav took Dadi to task for being upset for such a stupid reason.  Arnav forever won my heart with his defense of Kushi here and for all SP bahus!!!  I loved that he is giving her haq as the bahu! 

I loved Arnav for this, in other serials the husbands don't dare to speak against those who illtreat their wives but here he ensures Khushi gets the respect she deserves. He is not raising his voice at Dadi or trying to be disrespectful, he gets his point across without being harsh.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausam-Maggie-docgirlmeens80maalooshowstruckPr1yanka

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamdocgirljoenet1234showstruck-Vee05-Pr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

Originally posted by bobop

[QUOTE=Mepharm][QUOTE=premparbat][QUOTE=bobop]

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">naah'he is off on a vacation'.negotiate karne ke liye bhi himmat chahiye hoti hai</font>

He showed up for 3 secs today.

really when??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbatshowstruck

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mepharm

Originally posted by premparbat

[QUOTE=bobop]

<font color="#3300ff" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3"></font>

Something is wrong there...Dogra has been missing too much offlate...is he negotiating too??LOL

So are we also going to see JIJI KI SAUTWink

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">naah'he is off on a vacation'.negotiate karne ke liye bhi himmat chahiye hoti hai</font>

Ok.. You may or may not be aware of this.. But jiji is my "cause" to fight for in IPK land.. 

Can I say.. Deepali - my jiji of course has good chemistry with SI.. Even a couple of her shots with BS have been good.. And also with buaji (if you ignore the chameli tel and surma blasphemy).. She has even clicked with NK.. Methinks the only person she doesn't click with is Jijaji.. 

In light of the fact that jijaji's baring was taken as a souvenir by daiyya ho, I don't mind him being absent.. 

@Israt, his 3 second presence was my total "did you notice" moment today.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlpremparbatshowstruckPr1yanka

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Originally posted by --Sari--

Joey  - this is for you too...Wink The serious romance will come...I read you rant; your expectations were sky high after watching the SBS/SBB...*lambi sans* Aaj kal bahut SKD kar rahi ho...LOL That is why the disappointment...It wasn't full on romance today...They are finding each other phase...

Arrey! I wasn't looking for romance in the night scene. I just couldn't connect with the pain. I wanted to see a more shattered Arnav and it just wasn't there. Song was great and Sanaya was perfect! It what happened after the song left an incomplete feeling.

--Sari--showstruck

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Originally posted by sbk2

I only hope Dadi does not tear Arhi apart...whatever happens, I hope they stay together...though I wonder when they reveal how Khushi's past is connected to Arnie's, how will it impact their lives...

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">shweta..i have this feeling that quite might be dadi's final hathiyar 2 separate arhi if all else fails'it is quite clear she doesnt want khushi in rm'why noone knows</font>

Doesn't that also mean remarriage is not happening because of Dadi .

good point…i dont know whats happening…too mind boggling n my pea brains cant take itOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooshowstrucksbk2

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by magnetic693

I have uttered these same words so many times when watching another Indian serial where the bahu is being scolded and belittled for doing something minor like burning dinner or forgetting to do some household task.  Often the husband/son is watching the scene silently and powerlessly.  I loved that Arnav took Dadi to task for being upset for such a stupid reason.  Arnav forever won my heart with his defense of Kushi here and for all SP bahus!!!  I loved that he is giving her haq as the bahu! 

I loved Arnav for this, in other serials the husbands don't dare to speak against those who illtreat their wives but here he ensures Khushi gets the respect she deserves. He is not raising his voice at Dadi or trying to be disrespectful, he gets his point across without being harsh.

I was so proud of this scene!  Loved it to bits! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruck.Mandy.Pr1yanka

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Mepharm][QUOTE=premparbat][QUOTE=bobop]

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">really when??</font>

Dadi, panditji is here...guess who said that? After twin talk LOL

maalooPr1yanka

Go to top