Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Meet the new Mr. and Mrs. ASR! (Page 122)

rajulpandey Goldie
rajulpandey
rajulpandey

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Here anjali after a longtime she comes out from his hubby's fiasco.I m wondering how this girl khushi was so pleasing to her n maintaining both arnav n anjali in a equal way.very pleasing to watch khushi hugging anjali.Whether anjali was true or not to khushi..i don't know from khushi it was soulhearted hug.It says that she ll b always wiht her side.While arnav watching this..he was very happy to see that his most lovable ones.Three of them in a same phase of life.
just share Did we need a sorry? No I don't think so. Iss pyaar ko no sorry, no thank you ka naam doon. AmI going to complain we got one?No.
Khushi gets up and with tears inher eyes tells him he doesn't need to apologise because she knows "aap humse bohat pyaar karte hai..dammit". And thats our selfless Khushi. Who doesn'tneed words. Just acceptance andlove.
And we get another hug. Wonderful stuff, and oh my gawd my feelings. Excuse me while I recover from the awesomeness of these two beautiful people and the camerazooms out and dadi appears.aww!!!
w.salam!!!
eid mubarik to yu to sister!!
thanks for pming me!!!!
enjoy alot on ds eid!!!
Eid mubarik to yu n ur blessed family!!! aww.. the dialogue.. I'm looking at you, Dadi says I can't see you after haldi.. yes, if it was me, I would have fainted then and there!! and then the kisses.. awww..and then of course, Khushi has to bring up something to distract Arnav! Aman, of all people..
And as for the precap.. I dont understand.. is there a secret room in RM that Arnav doesn't know about? I think Anjali knows Shyam is in there.. she did talk to him by the poolside, right? But yes.. now the drugs ...will that lead to a miscarriage now? How will Arnav react to that when he finds out???
Now for Khushi-Payal scene.. when Payal said you are so lucky.. I was like.. dont!! dont!!! Don't jinx it you stupid female! And Khushi, that was so cute, that smile when she walked up the stairs and the song.. you know I have an issue with the female singer.. somehow the male singer is so much better.. was this female singer the same one who sang Didi Tere.. 'coz that song was good.. but nevertheless, back to Khushi's smile.. sigh! What I wouldn't do to see that smile again.. oops wait.. I can't do anything.. it's all up to Arnie.. and yes, what he wouldn't do tosee that smile!!! Honestly Khushi,no matter what happens, its when you are happy that I'm truly happy and today, I was truly happy!
She goes and hugs him.. and I was like awww..thne suddenly she says I saw you naked.. what the? my mind goes on an overdrive.. when? when? Did I miss any scene? Was he in the shower? did he sleep naked.. and then she takes out the baby picture.. and I'm like that's not Arnav! and the way they ran around the bed was so cute.. and I was giggling and the bed broke.. that was bound to happen! Arnav, now you know.. money doesn't give you quality! Buaji's bed lasted for 50 years.. but then agian you both haven't played "cricket" there yet Fuzzy babe, good point.. Shyam had jinxed the other bed.. so maybe this is a good thing it broke!!
And their laughter.. was so sweet.. I think I teared up.. seeing them laugh.. genuine happiness.. I know how it feels.. even with all the problems in your life.. when you are with your loved one and something funny happens.. you forget al your troubles and you laugh whole-heartedly! You both deserve this happiness .. May CVsalways bless you both with happiness! I know, too much to ask!
and today's scene with Dadi washilarious.. I was laughing so much my new labmate was like what's wrong.. she hasn't seen me watch teh show yet.. now she got the dose, now she will be used to it! NK you are a doll! The way you said Dadi you are scary.. I'm not chotte.. and the beech.. no beach in Delhi was classic! and the best part.. Dadi corrected him this time.. basha not bashan.. see only NK can control Dadi.. he doesn't care what she thinks about him.. loved him.. PH, please let NK stay.. make him a permanent role!
I love how Arnav-Khushi were compared to Krishna-Radha.. last year lol.. Arnav was compared to Kans .. the CVs are amazing.. how they got the idea of incomplete marriage in Khushi's head.. but teh best partwas the bed.. and lol.. Mami's dialogue.. what were you doing, playing cricket.. even after an hour, I'm still laughing thinking about it.. Payal, Akash, Nani and Anjali were blushing and Khushi was hiding her face.. lol.. and Arnav.. omg.. he winked! my reaction was the same as Khushi's.. what the??
Now comes the best part.. Khushi says we are living like a married couple.. and Arnav goes that's coz we are a married couple.. but then she says we are incomplete.. and I'm going and Barun's expressions.. lol.. and then no, she doesn't stop there.. we haven't done anything that a normal married couple would do and I go again.. and of course, Arnav is having fun.. why dont you tell me.. she blabbers we haven't done anything.. roka, .. etc.. etc..suhaag raat.. and I went like..what the? Arnav stops her.. and even compliments her, you are so intelligent.. and I loved Sanaya's expression there.. that was so cute!! and her brain stops working, when he asks what did you say last, of course given that she is high from the compliment, without thinking she says suhaag raat and he sayswe should do all of it.. why dont we start from the last.. and I'm like.. whaaat??? checking my ears.. did I hear suhaag raat.. whaattt?? and Khushi also shocked.. and then Khushi startsmoving back... and I go.. not again, does she need another visit from the love guru Boreddamsel?? and Arnav says we will celebrate our suhaag raat tomorrow.. and I;m like.. nono.. dont wait.. do it now!!!!! Tomorrow Dadi will ruin it for you.. please dont wait..
But then again, of course Arnav is enjoying it.. he will torture herreminding her about the suhaagraat.. she will be worried all day tomorrow!
She wakes up , Arnav says oh good you are awake.. Khushi smiles.. awww..that smile again.. I wanted to remind you about our suhaag raat tonight.. mission accomplished... he is having fun seeing her scared.. Arnav is so happy .. aww my baby is in love, he can't hide thatsmile.. Arnie, even I'm in that state today.. I cannot stop smiling.. and again, why? its not my suhaag raat ok, my friends are right, I'm pathetic! Khushi goes and starts blabbering in front of Payal.. lol. that was cute.. I thought Payal might give her some tips, but then again Payal doesn't know what tonight is!
I know what tonight is.. Dadi will bring up the fact that Arnav changed his last name, she will also make a fuss about Shyam.. Ijust hope Arnav will bring up thetruth.. but then that means Dadiwill hurt Khushi more.. 'coz she is the reason Shyam is out of thehouse. remember Dadi is orthodox that means she hates bahus.. they all love damadjis more, right.. the girl is always atfault!
Anyways, I don't care.. that's tomorrow.. today is a good day..we are having Janmashtami celebrations in our college and I'm all dressed up in a mustard yellow saree with red and green border! last time when I went home, I searched everywhere fora mustard yellow saree after I fell in love with Khushi's teej saree.. so I was already in a good mood.. and thanks to the episode, I cannot stop smiling! What an awesome day.. but yes, don't forget no expectations for tomorrow.. nothing good is going to happen.. it's going to be anotherwar tomorrow.. !!!
and Avni, sorry hon.. I beat you again this time where is she, btw.. she is going to be mad today.. the first page is almost full! 14. W*F moment of the episode -A white baby picture, seriously? Iget the made-up accent but gora baby? Olive is the new white, embrace it.
15. Aakash scored! mystery solved! Maybe there is hope for Payash after all.
Some serious Pondering:
1. With ASR, now makes three people who have seen Anjali's suspicious behavior. Daiyya Ho has some cojones to show up at the poolside in a full house in smacking middle of the day. Is Anajli hoping for a new birth of her relationship?
2. Nk and Dadi's conversation:
Chotey. Beach. Mumbai - Aakash was in Mumbai. Is there more toit?
Dadi ki goli - Gunshot heard at Anjali's wedding? or Dadi's bitterpill of truth?
3. Dadi's reaction to Arnav Singh Raizada - the name. How come she didn't know?
4. Suitcase - What's in it? Is someone leaving? who? where? when?
5. Curse of the laughter - 14. W*F moment of the episode -A white baby picture, seriously? Iget the made-up accent but gora baby? Olive is the new white, embrace it.
15. Aakash scored! mystery solved! Maybe there is hope for Payash after all.
Some serious Pondering:
1. With ASR, now makes three people who have seen Anjali's suspicious behavior. Daiyya Ho has some cojones to show up at the poolside in a full house in smacking middle of the day. Is Anajli hoping for a new birth of her relationship?
2. Nk and Dadi's conversation:
Chotey. Beach. Mumbai - Aakash was in Mumbai. Is there more toit?
Dadi ki goli - Gunshot heard at Anjali's wedding? or Dadi's bitterpill of truth?
3. Dadi's reaction to Arnav Singh Raizada - the name. How come she didn't know?
4. Suitcase - What's in it? Is someone leaving? who? where? when?
5. Curse of the laughter - However talented you might be...How many perfect 10's you score at your class test...If you don't end your year with that brilliant score card...Everything else falls flat...At the end of the day..we should never forget the adage.."Alls well that ends well.."
All said and done..I hope the experience I shared above will touch you in the right spot..and hit it where it's needed'It's something that I've learnt in my life till now and felt like sharing it with y'all!!
Good Night

Go to top