Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sugar_babe

You guys, more important things... Barun Sobti has an "actors page" on Times of India...

no way!
sachi muchi! wah!

paper or online?
sugar_babe thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkbs

no way!
sachi muchi! wah!

paper or online?

Online... thats cooler because paper's just go everywhere!
But my cousin cuts his articles and collects them...
Sahana2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugar_babe

You guys, more important things... Barun Sobti has an "actors page" on Times of India...

Riya - What does it mean?
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobop

i think i came between u n tee's conversation manisha'maafi'nand kishore ki kasam ab aisa kabhi nahi hoga

Satyanash to me!! I thought I was replying to Vee!  Sorry, Priyanka! 
sugar_babe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahana2

Riya - What does it mean?

Just a webpage with his articles and photos they report about!
maaloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahana2

Okay Ladeez,

Barging in your gup-shup but I had an aha moment while driving into work today. 

I was thinking about what could be the reason for the next interruption/separation for Arhi?

So , here is my prediction (trust me , I suck at decoding):

When dadi finds out the full story about Shyam and Khushi, her hatred for K will deepen. She will view K as AKS (Anjali ki Saut)  and demand that A&K separate. 

I'm not sure if Dadi will team up with Shyam becaue that seems a bit too extreme but she will surely not tolerate Khushi in RM. 

So much for SKD and SR, none of it is happening. 

Thoughts?

there may be more hatred directed at Khushi by Dadi.. but am not sure if that is reason enough for them to separate.. I mean demanding them to separate will definitely get an "in your dreams lady" kind of an answer from ASR.

Separation if any might be for other reasons yet to be revealed. But I strongly belong to "NO SEPARATION" camp 😍
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats Riya...you did it...

Sahana...I dont think separation will happen becasue of dadi...Arnav gives a damn.

This time hatred will be initiated from khushi's side if Arnav's dad or family is somehow responsible for khushi's parents death..

What happaned to IPK all on a sudden...1 ok and 3 great episodes in one week...hardly any blooper, story, drama, romance and comedy...all on??
sugar_babe thumbnail
Okay I should sleep, there's lots to do in the morning and I have to be up early 😳

Do lots of phangurling for me at the new hangout! 😉
sugar_babe thumbnail

Originally posted by: showstruck

Sahana...I dont think separation will happen becasue of dadi...Arnav gives a damn.

This time hatred will be initiated from khushi's side if Arnav's dad or family is somehow responsible for khushi's parents death..

What happaned to IPK all on a sudden...1 ok and 3 great episodes in one week...hardly any blooper, story, drama, romance and comedy...all on??

Its the 2.5 effect.

premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: showstruck

I noted that too. But for Monday they have been churning out good stuff.  I hope this phenomenon  is here to stay...