Spice Girls Hangout:Meet the new Mr. and Mrs. ASR! - Page 59

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by maaloo

uff yoo maa  whattan episode.. hosh ud gaye.. phew.. totally lighthearted..
loved all the interactions. Dadi-nk conversation had me in splits.. ASR in this teasing mode is too hot to handle..

kal .. suhag raat.. haaye..😍

SKD haaaye πŸ˜. Since Jamba ji is not there I am appointing myself official SKD breaker ! Bed break hogaya -- SGs ke heart break nahi chaahiye!πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by purplenpink

Thanks Ratna just went back to see that bit and you're right it's hilarious. Poor thing is just so freaked out and to think a long while back she was the one teasing her jiji about marriage and suhaag raat- false bravado anyone? πŸ˜›

Waise to stay out of SKD - what are the chances this will not be the focus of the epi tomorrow? Maybe they get back to it on Monday and leave us to speculate all weekend

Chances are very high.  And I'm not saying that just to get you girls out of SKD.  Janmashtami pooja plus daadi drama about Shyam have to happen first.  
Originally posted by -monalisa-

It's really sweet how the transition happened, no?  The contract is almost completely out of her head. Now, she's truly concerned that they haven't completed all the shaadi rituals. 

Yes manisha -- she is back to where she was before the whole contract marriage happened ... she has dreams and hopes and sapne and she wants to have it all properly !
I love how they are so comfortable and at ease with each other now...and how khushi has brought laughter and light into his life...after all the dark years and despite the storm clouds hovering...Khushi is truly a joy to him...

Chances are very high.  And I'm not saying that just to get you girls out of SKD.  Janmashtami pooja plus daadi drama about Shyam have to happen first.  

Mostly right ... they may have other stuff that will spoil any SR mood or focus on Da Di for most of the episode and throw us some crumbs at the end of the episode that will have us coming back for more on Monday.

definitely, 
dadi shor machaye gi tomorrow. Family confrontation. 
Monday ko raat ho jayegi.
and remember thursdays are always SKD episodes and Friday gulji says atishoo atishoo and we all fall down.
Back hug ka bhi 360 ho gaya aajπŸ˜†...

Loop opened-Second TERI MERI

Loop closed-Today...and I loved that hug😳
I go for dinner and the hangout jumps more than 10 pages😲. Aaj to we are all high on SKD. "morrow will come the crash!
Originally posted by soapsuds

I love how they are so comfortable and at ease with each other now...and how khushi has brought laughter and light into his life...after all the dark years and despite the storm clouds hovering...Khushi is truly a joy to him...

truly they must have never heard  him say ..nothing just a good day n smiing away