Views

Users

Frequent Posters

howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ipkbs

Its nothing big or anything. Just what we already kinda know

exactly, i dont understand how they qualify as spoilers. Anyways, with episodes like this week,most of us dont really care what they have to say. They have some story moving along with romance.
purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: howcome

Yes Payal...this was the weekly quota of SKD that will bring back the drama tomorrow. But i am guessing, they will leave a romance cliffhanger for friday. So that we get busy with IF and have no life πŸ˜†

Isha, how come I haven't seen howcome in what seems like a while? My own hangout time has also been irregular Waise.

Yikes you may be right about the cliffhanger! And to think this is the weekend where I was hoping to start working on having a life outside of this πŸ˜† Thankfully still haven't entered into a deal on this with hubby so can still take a rain check depending on the fri epi and precap πŸ˜‰

premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigirl_18

Today for some reason i felt the old IPKKND magic gosh it was such a pleasant surprise!! This is one epi i would love to rewatch again and again!

It was very light weight though flashes of BArun & Sanaya were evident.  I was ok with the bed scene but the winking was neither Arnav or ASR ..

Not complaining though as I enjoyed it...
Sahana2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: premparbat

Sahana,  I checked.  They have clubbed  Story & Screenplay  under a TEAM called Creatives... HAve taken away individual names.  The director of creatives is a lady who started at the start of this month... Richa Gautum...The editor and the dialogue writer and director remain the same...

I am ok either ways as long as we continue to get good quality IPK. Not to take credit from the prior team who gave us ArHI and an unforgettable IPK so far...

Ratna , Okay. Makes sense, maybe just minor realignments. Good to know that the PH is taking efforts to improve their overall product. Good sign.
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...my SKD remains intact and i love it!!!! These ppl are in my head lol!!!! πŸ˜†
Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think SR is happening this timeπŸ˜ƒ
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: premparbat

It was very light weight though flashes of BArun & Sanaya were evident.  I was ok with the bed scene but the winking was neither Arnav or ASR ..

Not complaining though as I enjoyed it...

I agree; lots of Barun and Sanaya today, but no biggie.  Looks like they had a blast with this episode! 
Rag1ni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
So Payal Jeeji and Jeejaji did the nasty. Thank you, Gul Khan, for NOT showing it to us.
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
main tume kha toh nahi jaaonga

360 ho gayaπŸ˜ƒ
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mepharm

I think SR is happening this timeπŸ˜ƒ

Waapis shuru ho gayi, Radhika? πŸ˜ƒ