Spice Girls Hangout:Meet the new Mr. and Mrs. ASR! - Page 36

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Astra

No apple martinis😭. I'll be hopeless at making one and hubby is not around to take me out. So sharing soppy kisses with kids and getting some laad pyaar from mum. Will get some more from nani. ðŸ˜ƒ

I make excellent apple martinis and cosmopolitans.  If it weren't 10 am here and the concern for my visiting MILs blood pressure, I would make one right now!  ðŸ˜ƒ

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aapka Budday hai Astra, humhe tho pata hi nahi tha....Happy Birthday...
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: --Sari--

Yes, that is why I don't agree with this theory of twins...But who knows...maybe someone else had twins...😆

haan bas ab twins ho hi jaayen …yahan nahi toh kahin aur…DKD ban chuka hai …a la manisha
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Astra

Yeah! Actually we even share our wedding anniversaries. ðŸ˜›. The difference is my family remembers mine😊

Happy Birthday ASTRA.Many many Happy returns of the day !!
Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Astraji  Happywala Birthday😃🤗
Astra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rag1ni

Yes, I am just back after visiting my Tamilian friend and helped her draw feet of Baby Krishna on the floor. She told me smugly, "Today is OUR Janmasthami."
She is always saying things like that actually. Every time I tell her some movie was kind of nice, she says, "Yeah, but it was better in Tamil." :D

It took me some time to realise that I've been equally smug when it comes to Bong stuff. Kya karien...Indians and their regionalism. And I have to admit that Bongs and Tamilians have more than their fair share.
cicilia9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASTRA JI ! the colour is dedicated to bhaiyas blue shirt ! sirf aapke liye .. wonly for u ðŸ˜ƒ
howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Happy wala birthday Astra ...😊 .

Today, you will get a good rabba vey, about time this week

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --Sari--

Visi - Loved these parts...The words showed respect but the attitude and the body language were far from it...Especially the walking away is typical ASR'is attitude. I mean business, enough said...Even to his dadi...Younger or older, if you err you need to be told & that is what I love about his character.

I am surprised Khushi hasn't corrected him with her SP bahu act...A tad-bit selfish here, she is happy she is being acknowledged finally? Not complaining at all...I love it...She needs to feel like she belongs there & only such authoritative behavior from ASR can make her feel that...

Thanks, Sari.  

If you remember, he was just the same with Nani during La times. Total badass attitude, sticking to his guns...but no unnecessary, overt rude words. Total matter of fact. Take it or leave it. You are my elder, I will respect you for that but this is my life and I live as I choose. No frills and laces there.

This must be new enough to Dadi for her to say "aap humein palat kar jawab nahin de sakte..." for when she left he was just a scared fourteen year old. But her words also suggest that she got similar lip from his father, her bitwa.

As for Khushi and her SP bahu act...no fear there...it is coming...😊...I have no doubts on it...she is too much of a bleeding heart not to go that route. Right now, she is still assimilating it all. And as Diya said, giving him time.

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday Astra...
🥳🥳