Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Mepharm

Talli tune kitne peeya hain already??๐Ÿ˜›..Jaldi bol๐Ÿ˜†

Dude there is talliness and then there is happiness...today Vee is at Happiness I cant stop smiling ๐Ÿ˜†
maaloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Sari.. A beautiful post as usual. loved the title. ."Today was the first time he actually dragged her to save her from further humiliation.. " loved that line.. yes he has come a long way hasn't he? absolutely beautiful take.. 

@ Mandy.. gr8 post. ."There was no precap but I am sure the face off between Arnav and Dadi is far from over. I can see her stopping Khushi from taking part in Janmasthami and this will only anger Arnav more, he may even join her just so Dadi can't deprive her of her rights. There is also the fact she has not been told the truth about Shyam which is sure to work against them as many secrets have before"
Actually I am scared of this one. Secrets kept have a habit of coming back to you bite you where it hurts.. As long as they can't break the bond between Arshi.. I am ok with it.. but is it too early in the day to test the strength of the bond? 

@sugar .. loved the way you have used that video wherein Khushi tells him about what marriage means..yep he called those ideas stupid then.. but now, he is living it without realizing it..๐Ÿ˜ 

@joey .. "The fear of losing him again makes her confess that she doesn't want to change him, assures him that he can be recluse, she just doesn't want him to be hurt. When he turns around, she sees a broken man.. a man who finally lets out a cry, lets her in on the very secret that shakes his core. A defining moment for Arnav Singh Raizada - he was vulnerable in front of the only person who understands him, his wife" 
loved this part.. so beautifully put..

@meens.. "Liked the Payal-NK bonding and the family scene was good. Arnav is serious about his "no more games" and wants to reveal the truth about Shyam to Dadi but Nani stops him. I love this Arnav who is done with lies, is ready to bring out the truth and face the consequences if necessary"

@bobop .. May I call you Priyanka? "loved nk payal jugalbandi...payal shares a better chemistry with nk than akash...!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒshe looked suitably aggrieved if she did the correct thing by asking khushi to go up...reminds me of yest's discussions at the hangout..."

Me too.. actually i thought the chemistry between Payal and NK was more likable than Payal-Akshay.. We dont get to see too much of him these days.. Is he off re-negotiating? I wonder...

@ippy Good one gal.. like I mentioned earlier in the hangout... you seem to be on a roll.. a very humorous take on today's episode.. Many things that I would like to quote you on.. but lets suffice it to say.. I loved them all.. ๐Ÿ‘

Am gradually going through all the posts.. loving each and every take... its a pleasure to read your takes sg's.. ๐Ÿค—

hola ladkis

Aisa kyun nahi ho sakta ki we have Khushi scenes only when it is night??? Can Daadi keep all her issues wrapped up until it is night time and then spill it out???? Can Anji come for one hug a day special only at night??? Or maybe RM ki Bijli and Paani should be turned off so Khushi never changes out of her night dress????

Kya aise ho sakta hai????
joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: premparbat

Your second comment on the romance intensity and sleeping together.  The cvs are really downplaying this  and bring up the intensity in bit and pieces like him rubbing off the water on her neck  or him removing his shirt... Where the two are in thier relationship  ie they  do seem as committed husband & wife then how come they can keep their hands off each other while in bed.  What is everyone waiting for ?

Phew... thanks! chalo koi to hai.. I thought I was going to have my E.T. moment today - everyone will think I am from another planet and I'd have to duck chappals, tamatars and andas!
@bold - Who the f*** knows man! The only reasons that come across to me are 1) major hesitation on the leads part but than there are all sorts of camera angles that can be manipulated 2) CVs over-confidence and borderline cocky attitude that the story is so damn good that they don't need this kind of stuff. Well.. HELLO! it is a love story and it should be pretty clear by now what the audience wants. My gripe is with leaving things hanging, whether they have done it or not, just clear it once and for all. Even if you don't decide to show it, what will we do? Hum kiya ukhaad lain gai?

Phew... thanks! chalo koi to hai.. I thought I was going to have my E.T. moment today - everyone will think I am from another planet and I'd have to duck chappals, tamatars and andas!
@bold - Who the f*** knows man! The only reasons that come across to me are 1) major hesitation on the leads part but than there are all sorts of camera angles that can be manipulated 2) CVs over-confidence and borderline cocky attitude that the story is so damn good that they don't need this kind of stuff. Well.. HELLO! it is a love story and it should be pretty clear by now what the audience wants. My gripe is with leaving things hanging, whether they have done it or not, just clear it once and for all. Even if you don't decide to show it, what will we do? Hum kiya ukhaad lain gai?

Ratna/Joey,

C'mon Girls... this is the only hatiyaar they have left... that is SO not happening until someone needs to get kidnapped again and then they will do IT via the phone at gunpoint... Samjhe aap????
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobop

loved nk payal jugalbandi...payal shares a better chemistry with nk than akash...!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒshe looked suitably aggrieved if she did the correct thing by asking khushi to go up...reminds me of yest's discussions at the hangout...

I too loved the NK - Payal bonding.  Had more chemistry than with her husband. I have always said that  Deepali does  good with everyone but with Akshay and I kind on blame the lack of chemistry on Dogra who  has not impressed me at all.  Other than his scenes with Barun I think he is a bit stiff and not very clear about his character.  Just  my opinion...
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: veeps

hola ladkis

Aisa kyun nahi ho sakta ki we have Khushi scenes only when it is night??? Can Daadi keep all her issues wrapped up until it is night time and then spill it out???? Can Anji come for one hug a day special only at night??? Or maybe RM ki Bijli and Paani should be turned off so Khushi never changes out of her night dress????

Yup ho sakta hai...when BAKRI's FLY! ๐Ÿ˜›
Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ratna/Joey,

C'mon Girls... this is the only hatiyaar they have left... that is SO not happening until someone needs to get kidnapped again and then they will do IT via the phone at gunpoint... Samjhe aap????

Yeah ''DO IT'' over gun-point with Lallan and Rocky as witnesses๐Ÿ˜†
joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

hola ladkis

bohat ziyada maang liya aap nay! aaj to bakri bach gai! sherni kay munh say waapis aa gai zinda...๐Ÿ˜†
meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mandy: Interesting that you brought up the kangans, they have been MIA for sometime now and i think this is the perfect time for them to be reintroduced. I think the CV's have kind of lost a great opportunity with the letter; Khushi knows her hubby's anger and how to deal with it plus is returning his love manifold so the letter has kind of lost its purpose in helping Khushi understand Arnav. But the kangans can be brought back; Dadi will create some drama but Arnav can finally give Khushi what his mother wanted to leave her bahu and further cement her position as his wife and bahu of the family.

Tee: Loved you DP; it is the essence of IPK: Dark, handsome, brooding hero and a simple, beautiful, bubbly heroine and a connection oh so deep๐Ÿ˜Š.

Joey: Great post and i agree the meltdown scene felt rushed; i don't know why they rush important ARHI scenes. Infact even the song kind of ended abruptly; i wish they had showed Arnav linger on a little before he moved away. The night scene should definately have been closed more naturally; i would have liked it if the hug was slightly longer and they showed them walk to the bed together and he exercises his "aadat" of holding her hand and sleeping while Khushi looks on till Arnav is finally asleep.

Ratna: Very valid concern on if Khushi truly understands what Arnav is doing for her to give her the true respect and position of his wife. I too hope she understands this is for life and stands committed by him through ups and downs; the past will bring a lot of trials and tribulations; i hope she does not decide to be the sacrificial lamb again and leave because relationships start straining.

Vee:
Loved the song! KHKN has awesome music and thank you for refreshing my memory on the wonderful masterpieces.

Edited by meens80 - 11 years ago