Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

SSherny is back to defend her Sher (Page 2)

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

@ami- i agree its d fault of script writers. They could've done a better & thorough study before penning it down. Maaf to kar de mhari beendni ko.LOL.
Haan bas tu bol rahi hain is liye maaf kar diyo thaari beendani ko.. O/W I am not in mood to forgive..Unhappy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyeb2011Fizakfarhana874

Fizak IF-Dazzler
Fizak
Fizak

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
wow!!! My excitment is increasing day by day.. Haven't seen dabh from couple of days but my spirit for it has never dropped...Especially after reading wonderful ppl wonderful comments...Clap 
Without watching the episodes if I m in Signapore land with Surya, Bhabo, Bhabasa, Bradon...then its just because of u guysSmileClap

agar episode dekhe bina mera yeh haal hai..toh jab dekhungi toh kya hoga...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyeb2011farhana874

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged

Good post.

Still, CVs have no mood to close this WTC track anytime soon.

Thought maha epi will be the final for this track but seeing the promo, it is still the semi finals so they are going to take another week more to end this track.

CVs have the habit of dragging tracks to the core but the ending is good so hope the same for now.

SonarMeyefarhana874Fizak

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
''Loved the new powerful man Suraj - how he was walking way tall with his head held high, his eyes showing the gleam of determination & pride. Like the way tigress Sandya was walking back to reply to Gary's insult of her beloved husband. Her eyes glaring with exitement. What a match, what a wonderful team of husband & wife.''

Darun likhechho SonarMeyeClap...Khub Shundor!Hug
Am loving Sooraj's new avatar!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeye.Ami.

SonarMeye Groupbie
SonarMeye
SonarMeye

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Dear Girls & Boy(Single), Sorry I can't join the interaction you all have on any thread. When I come to the forum in the late evening (London time) - you all are fast asleep; when you all are bantering away in the morning there - I am fast asleep.  Thank you all for your valuable comments etc.

Just want to clarify that my comments are purely on SurYa performance - I am not talking about the substance of the episode here, whether it's right or wrong or downright silly (sometimes even I think it is). Whatever situation or dialogues are given to Anas & Deepika; they perform brilliantly within the limitation.

The diction & grammatical mistakes should be credited (or discredited) to CVs/Script writers. Sandya's spoken English is soft & pleasant, much much better than the English I hear from people of origin from Indian Subcontinent (even if they have lived in the UK for many years). Trust me Deepika's accent is very much softer & better in many ways.

Well, then again I am biased regarding Suraj & Sandya - I love SurYa too much to dislike anything about them! Long live SurYa's unique journey!!

MisscoolEyes.NJ.Fatima_Q

Go to top