SSherny is back to defend her Sher

SonarMeye thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Both Suraj & Sandya were brilliant today. Suraj's calm & quite confidence was like a shining sword - Sandya's fighting spirit was like a glittering diamond. Suraj's dialogue delivery was pleasant yet so powerful - Sandya's dialogue delivery was crisp & vibrant, her English dialogue was very good as well.

Loved the new powerful man Suraj - how he was walking way tall with his head held high, his eyes showing the gleam of determination & pride. Like the way tigress Sandya was walking back to reply to Gary's insult of her beloved husband. Her eyes glaring with exitement. What a match, what a wonderful team of husband & wife.

Credit goes to Jayant & Brandon for supporting Suraj - shame on the witch Mathie. She should have been disqualified for hearting a fellow contestant. Gary has been shown so arrogant & over bearing - however, it seems that the discussion with the organisors mellowed him down. He can talk like a normal guy.

Suraj was so strong in his last message & was so lovely to give credit to Bhabo. SurYa together can fight any adversity - they are proud of each other.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Again wonderfully well-written Post Golden lady! Apt title as well.

Episode was full of Dhum-Dhadaka n PowerPacked. Sandhya was in her trademark 'Thanedaarni' avtar. I'm admiring this 'Confident' n 'Chesty' version of Sooraj.

But I'm highly disappointed by 'Editing' n 'Script writers' teams of DABH. Editing is way down. Sandhya's dubbed voice, Her diction n making huge grammatical mistakes while delivering dialogues in English. Phew!

I don't understand why CV's ain't utilizing their talent properly. AniKa are such a brilliant actors. I like Deepika in all pother things. Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
MisscoolEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Badiyaa post Sonar😊

Yeah,SurYa are brilliant as a couple.As you said,they are both so proud of each-other.Each of them show so much love,respect and pride for each-other towards each-other. It was nice to see a Sher Suraj alongwith her Sherni.😊⭐️
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

good post SonarMeye,

I too like this new Suraj, super confident, he explained his reasons strongly without shouting or raising his voice, and yet it was very powerful. I don't know why suddenly I started seeing an IPS Suraj in the episode πŸ˜† with his height and personality, he will look perfect in that costume πŸ˜† Sandya can wait πŸ˜†

Coming to Sandya, I think she is the star of the whole Spore track, credit also goes to deepika for potraying Sandya so well in all Spore episodes.

and I agree, Surya is a wonderful team of husband & wife πŸ‘
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes Sandhya stood up for her man. 

Yes Suraj is more confident than ever.

Yes, I'm glad he didn't compromise his religious values.

Having said that, I'll now take a deep breath and play the bad guy here, and say that I really hated today's episode.

I understand that the CVs want to highlight how good Indians and Indian culture, and values are, but in a cooking competition of international level...pushing, shoving, and throwing tantrums over ingredients...this just doesn't happen.

Sandhya pushed Suraj to join the competition, and she was well versed with the rules, as we saw her state in another episode, then she should have known that a comflict of interest like this would eventually arise. 

Cooking competitions especially international ones, require you to be able to use all sorts of ingredients, veg, non veg, alcoholic, non-alcoholic...if you feel handling any of these ingredients will compromise your values, you should think before you join the competition.

I'll also be a double bad guy here and say that if we look at the matter objectively, Suraj doesn't really have the skills or knowledge to be an international level cook.

I would rather have had him walk out of the competition and come home holding his head up high knowing he didn't compromise his religious values than have the childish drama that took place today happen.

The CVs have accomplished their goal of bringing SurYa togeher and standing for each other through thick and thin.  Bhabo even spouted praises for Sandhya.  And Suraj has been shown as a confident man...enough...he doesn't have to win by hook or crook...he's already won everyone's hearts.

I've said it before...this track is becoming pointless and boring...I'm ready for it to end. 🀒
Edited by ummesulaiman - 11 years ago
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx Sonar for a golden positive post. A positive mind & thinking is needed for positive words. Well, though the track is a bit boring & dragging, I agree, I found it promising. I don't believe the aim of WTC is to make Suraj win dollars, instead to bring a change in Rathis esp Bhabho so that they learn what the world out of Pushkar is & they mage agree to fulfill Sandhya's dreams. Also to bring a change in Sooraj & make him confident & realise his own value. I'm glad he learnt he is also like any other human, he can also do what others can do; like them or in a better way & his confidence can make him unbeatable in spite of difficulties he faces.

@niruba- I loved his voice. True, he must be IPS. And I don't feel a new version Sooraj. Sandhya has just shown him the confidence inside & unknown to him.

@ami- i agree its d fault of script writers. They could've done a better & thorough study before penning it down. Maaf to kar de mhari beendni ko.πŸ˜†.Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 11 years ago
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Nice Post πŸ‘πŸΌ

Suraj was awesome in all the replies and aptly backed by Sandhya. Their bonding is growing stronger day by day.
I am really happy to see a confident Suraj who is not afraid to pour out his feelings and his ideals before the judges.

The voting and the agitations by Indian people was a bit over-board though.
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely post  golden girl...
yes sherni is back defending her sher and what a sher he has been for the last two episodes ...only silver lining of the episode has been confident suraj ..otherwise the last two epis were🀒
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: June_Anne_Mary

@ami- i agree its d fault of script writers. They could've done a better & thorough study before penning it down. Maaf to kar de mhari beendni ko.πŸ˜†.

Haan bas tu bol rahi hain is liye maaf kar diyo thaari beendani ko.. O/W I am not in mood to forgive..πŸ˜”
Fizak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow!!! My excitment is increasing day by day.. Haven't seen dabh from couple of days but my spirit for it has never dropped...Especially after reading wonderful ppl wonderful comments...πŸ‘ 
Without watching the episodes if I m in Signapore land with Surya, Bhabo, Bhabasa, Bradon...then its just because of u guysπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

agar episode dekhe bina mera yeh haal hai..toh jab dekhungi toh kya hoga...πŸ˜‰